Part 1

My father gave me injured bird. A small Blue jay with broken wing. Father said that  this guy was flapping around his back yard and his cat was playing with it. Luckily he saw it and saved small bird. It was still young and it had his spark. Bird was calm in my hands while I checked its wings. I was shocked what I found and looked at my father, who was watching everything in examination room. "You said that cat was playing with this bird?" I asked my father while I put heavy blanket on bird, so it stays on table. I took tweezers from shelf and looked at father. "Yes, I though Mike caught it." father said running his hand through his grey hair. Mike was old cat, about 8 years, but he still had his wild nature. I took blanket off of bird and it twitched. I took its right wing and spread it. Blue jay screeched and, I believe, in pain. I took tweezers and found small wound on wing. I carefully digged in wound and pulled out small silver pellet. "Someone shot you cutie..." I said to blue jay. "Shot? Someone shot him?" father was bit shocked. I nodded and placed pellet in metal tray. Blue jay bit moved its wing and screeched happily. Pellet was stuck in his elbow joint and it probably caused huge pain. As vet I have to heal these animals and release them in wild, but I hope this guy will stay with me. I carefully bandaged the wound on wing and placed bird in free cage. I looked and it as it jumbed around the cage until it found a place where to lay down. "He will be fine in few days. Until the wound heals and he gets his ability to fly back." I said and covered the cage with blanket, leaving small gap for light. Father smiled at me. "I'm glad to hear that. I hope we will be able to release it in our back yard." father said and laughed a bit. I laughed too. "I think that I will pay a visit at your home this evening." I said and smiled at him. I hope that I won't have any serious cases this evening. This animal hospital was located and border of city and usualy had cases with injured birds. "Okay. We will wait for you, sweetie." father said and hugged me. We talked while I lead my father to exit.

After my father left, I returned to examination room. I saw blue jay looking through cages uncovered space. It tilted its head when I looked at bird. I smiled at bird and took a look at silver pellet in metal tray. I placed it in smaller plastic tray. I called my assistant and asked her to get rid of that pellet. She took plastic tray and left me. After a while I heard blue jay start to sarl and flap its wings. At that moment Jerald, another vet in this clinic, came in my examination room slash office. Blue jay started to screech and smash around the cage. I ignored the bird and continued to write papers about new patient. "Hello, Jerald. What brings you here?" I said without looking up. "Oh, I just heard that you got new "patient", Anda." Jerald said and pressed against wall. I didn't look at him and only nodded. Bird was screeching and yelling all the time. Jerald looked at cage and slowly went to it. "So this guy was brought?" Jerald asked and smiled at Blue jay. Jerald stick his finger through cages bars and looked at me. "I wouldn't do that..." I said and i knew  what will happen. Blue jay used its chance and pinched Jeralds finger. Jerald quickly pulled his finger out. Blue jay kinda laughed and I laughed too. Jerald pouted and cursed. "Anyways... I was thinking about going to "Amarelos". And I thought that I could invite you to a date." Jerald said. "Amarelos" was one of the most extravagant restaurants in city. "Sorry, can't. Busy." I quickly said. "Aww.... Please... You always say that you are busy..." Jerald said and kinda laid on my back, because I was slouched over table while standing, because I didn't really have any chair in my office. "I am going to visit my parents this evening and now I have work to do." I said and placed pen down. Jerald sighed and got up from me. "I... I will go now..." Jerald said and left. I stretched and moaned in pleasure of joints cracking. Blue jay snarled a bit and calmed down in his cage. I walked over birds cage and it looked at me. I carefully sticked finger between cages thin bars. I thought that blue jay will bite my finger, but it only brushed its head against my finger. I smiled and rubbed under birds beak.

Day went by quickly. There were few more animals brought to the clinic. Some of them were hit by a car, some were caught by cat or dog. Thanks to my assistant Melisa everything went smoothly. We made sure that animals had food and water for night and I made sure that Jerald left before me. I looked at wall clock and saw that it was too late to pay a visit at my parents house. I took phone and dialed parents house phone number. After a little talk and aplogizing about not beeing able to visit them, I got ready to go to my apartment, where my pet Perry, blue macaw, probably has made a mess. I pulled on my black coat and put on my black boots. I released my greyish brown hair from pony tail and turned lights off in my office. I kinda didn't want to leave this place. I sighed and left clinic for night shift and one night guard. I took car keys from my purse and found my car in parking lot. I hopped in my black BMW E36 sedan. It kinda was a gift from my parents to my 25 birthday.

I drove through nightly city to other side of it. I pulled over in underground parking lot and made sure that I didn't left anything in car. I got out of car and locked it. My black Bmw was only old looking car in this place. Other people here had newer cars. I quickly got up the stairs, I have enormous fear of elevators, and made to third floor. My apartment was quite big and as I thought it was messy. I saw Perry sleeping on his branch. I sighed and took off my coat and boots.

I went in steamy shower, washed my hair with pear scented shampoo and washed myself with pear and kiwi shower gel. I didn't wanted to leave the shower, it was so great. I finaly  got out and wrapped in towel. I went to my bedroom. I had kingsized bed and built-in closet. I took large shirt from closet and put it on and got in bed. I wrapped in blanket and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

New story... And I don't know what exactly is happening here...