Fucking hell.....

Daniel's POV

Fuck, that's the first thought every morning. I slip out of bed wearing a hoodie and James Charles booty shorts. My black painted nails on my toes slowly faded away. I look in the mirror to find head full off messy bed hair. The black earrings in my ears made my ears red. I took them out.My eyes were red, I shivered from the cold air coming out from my open window. I stood up walking to the bathroom and did what i had to do. After i brush my teeth i wash my face with cold water. I instantly dry my face as i get goosebumps from the cold water. I  look myself in the mirror and cry. Recently my girlfriend Franny broke up with me because she found out that i am gay. Since then, she kicked me out and I had to live with Corbyn. Thoughts of Corbyn gave me chills. Luckily the band doesn't hate me and my career is still ok. I lost HEAPS of followers but there are also many supporting fans. James Charles friended me on Insta last month and I  have been friends for quite a while. I think he kinda likes me. But he really isn't my type. I'm like his style, you know, I like art, makeup, girl clothes, yes, I'm THAT kind of gay. I'm into guys, like gay guys but are still masculine.... like Corbyn. But he isn't gay.. he is straight... and he doesn't know I like him.....yet.... 

seaveydaniel just woke up feel like shit

User1: go die faggot

Erika-Masterson: (replying to User1): why don't you die in a pit of fire bitch 🔥🔥🔥

Seaveydaniel liked comment by Erika-masterson and replied

Seaveydaniel: it's ok, I've tried 😞

I sigh as I look at my phone. I switch it off as I walk to the kitchen and make me breakfast. I get some cornflakes and some milk and make me a bowl of cereal. Corbyn walks in.. shit... I normally don't wear my booty shorts when I see Corbyn in the kitchen...I thought he was asleep.. it's 6 in the morning!

Corbyn: hey dani

Daniel: hey corbyn..

He wasn't wearing a shirt. Out of breathe and in shock, i admire him secretly.

Corbyn: did you sleep ok

Corbyn says as he walks up to the fridge and grabs a can of coke.

Daniel: I slept ok... also don't drink that

Corbyn: why not?

He says as he opens it

Daniel: you just woke up... have something healthy to eat...

Corbyn: like what

He says as he walks up to me, he is pretty close. He knows I'm gay and that I get really nervous when a guy walks up to me and is close.

Corbyn: what are you gonna do about it sugar....I want an answer...

He says moving his face closer

Corbyn: cmon

His hot breath was radiating on my skin. I blush like crazy as he moves closer and closer as I slowly lean back on the chair. His hand was on my thigh and he squeezed it. He has that sneaky look in his eyes. He pecks my lips softly in a funny straight guy way and chuckles as he walks to the fridge to put the coke away. I am turned on...

I stand up and walk fast to the bathroom.

Corbyn: DONT FORGET BOUT THE PHOTOSHOOT TODAY!!!

I run in and lock the door. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm blushing like crazy...I sigh as I turn on the water and take a shower. I stand under the hot water gathering my thoughts. 

Why does he have to TEASE ME LIKE THAT 😡 he knows I'm gay but WHY

I switched the tap off and grab a towel. I wrap it around me and walk into my room. Corbyn has seen me naked because we're practically like brothers. I walk into my room and close the door. I get dressed and I hear Corbyn on the phone.

Corbyn:I love you too baby but I have to go and have that photo shoot....yes yes I'll come over to your place when I'm done ok ok—

I spark of jealousy ignites my thoughts as I close the door again. It's his girlfriend, Christina. I sigh... if I continue to hide my feelings he is never going to know. I slip on my shoes and go out. I try and make it seem like I'm not gay but I can't. I wear a short pair of jeans and a oversized t shirt tucked in.. like this 

Corbyn: cmon Dani boi we gotta go

I rush down stairs and grab my phone, and my wallet.

Me and the boys finally arrive at the photo shoot area. They asked me to change into two outfits.

(Guys keep in mind that Daniel has blonde hair in this story so if you see pics of him with brown hair just imagine it blonde)

Here are some of the photoshoot

Etc

(A/N) 

I'm sorry if this wasn't too good I was in a rush but I hope y'all enjoy it! TBH I am actually proud.... 😌😌