Confusion...

Daniel POV:

Life sucks like a bitch. But who cares. No one gives a fuck about me. I wasn't able to sleep last night because of what happened. Fucking Jack. I fell for his shit. 

He fucked and left me broken. 

I needed some time to myself.

I woke up and checked up on Corbyn if he was still asleep. He was sleeping on his bed like this..

 He was sleeping on his bed like this

I blush at the sight. I quickly get dressed in a hoodie and a skirt. I put on my nikes and grab my wallet and key. I quickly and quietly went into my car and drove off to the store. I don't really like   Chocolate so I grab gummies and chips. I also get a tub of vanilla ice cream, some Mountain Dew and some other treats. I drive out to McDonald's and buy me a meal that would last me all day cuz I am lazy to cook. I also bought Corbyn his favourite Maccas order because I felt like it.

 I drive back home and see Corbyn on the kitchen counter.

He looked at me with his emerald eyes. His arched back straightened as he got up and helped me take in my stuff. I had three bags of McDonald's and two bags of my other shit.

Corbyn: here, let me help.

He takes the load off me and puts it on the kitchen table. 

Corbyn: Daniel, we need to talk

I ignore him as I grab my Burger and sit down.

Corbyn: Daniel, I'm here for you

He says taking a hold of my hand. I look up and tears swell in my eyes. He walked to me and I get up to hug him. My head on his bare chest and his head in the crook of my neck. I sob leaving wet tears on his chest. I pull away and wipe the tears off his chest. He holds my hand and sits on the nearby couch.

Corbyn: it's okay Daniel, you don't have to tell me, I'm just very concerned of what I heard yesterday.

I sat there in silence looking at my hands. He was facing me and I began to sleek. Still looking at my hands

Daniel: I just wanted to have a little relationship with jack, like watch a movie go out kinda thing. But one night, when you were drunk he- we- I

Corbyn: did he do it without your consent?

Daniel: n-no I guess

Corbyn: explain 

Daniel: I wanted to watch a movie and we started to kiss and he did it

Corbyn looked down at dismay. There was sadness and fear in his eyes. 

Daniel: I had no intention to have sex Corbyn, I was hoping to have it with someone really special.....

Corbyn: daniel.....

Daniel: i know i should have listened 

Corbyn leans in and hugs me. His arms around my waist. and mine are above.

 For the rest of the day we just chilled and at food, watching movies.