𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

the next morning at 8:02 am to be exact

to be exact

beomgyu and y/n sat at their usual table at lillies, the air between them light as they starred at their coffees.

"so what's really going on between you two?" beomgyu questioned the girl getting straight to business.

damn so its like that, gyu? y/n sighed bringing her hot beverage up to her lips. "things are really weird gyu," y/n started her sentence looking around the empty coffee shop before turning back to the coconut head boy in front of her.

"I get this weird feeling when I'm around him now... it's like my organs want to explode and my heart- oh my heart... its like-"

"love" beomgyu cut the girl off as he smiled lightly watching as she shrunk down in her seat, a goofy lovestruck smile plastered across her face.

if there was one that thing that y/l y/n has been, it was in love. sure, she had past obnoxious boyfriends but she's never loved them.

"but, how do I know if it's love? I mean binnie hasn't really changed at all since we were kids" y/n groaned, she just couldn't see soobin and her in love with each other. best friends don't fall in love.

"then maybe you're not in love with him, y/n/n. but, you should let loose. you've been acting so weird recently" beomgyu chuckled, thinking about how quiet his friend had grown.

usually she'd be the life of their friend group but, ever since her and soobin's parents visited two weeks ago she'd grown rather quiet and to herself.

"let loose?"

"yep, you've been way to quiet these past two weeks for my liking. we're going to go to a party to get the old y/n back" beomgyu's eyes sparkled at the thought of bringing the girl out of her shell once again. the boy smiled cheerfully as leaned over their small table, pinching the girls cheek while she swatted his hands away.

"maybe a part is a good idea"

and so here we are, the young duo danced around the house of one of the many UCLA fraternities dancing in the heated room to loud edm music