CHAPTER 10 DRESSING UP PASCAL!!!!

PUNZIE'S POV

I quickly came to our room , leaving elsa at the beach , i quickly got inside at putted the chameleon down at the table , Hmm..... , I'm gonna name you...... , PASCAL!!! i said to pascal , i quickly sat down at the chair and looked at pascal , so.... , pascal..... , hi!!! , I'm rapunzel but you can call me punzie.... , its nice to meet you...... , but you can't talk right?! I said smiling at pascal , pascal nodded , hmm..... I said , i suddenly thinked that i'm gonna make pascal a cute dress! , i grabbed some thread and cloth to make a little dress.

*( One hour Later...... )*

I was done making the dress , i helped pascal wear it , aww.... , its so cute!!! I said at pascal  , smiling at him , someone knocked at the door , i putted pascal at my right shoulder and opened the door , Hi!!! Eugene said smiling , yes? I asked eugene nicely , I was wondering if you would go out with me on midnight where we would talk about some things! Eugene said smiling at me weirdly, how about at afternoon? I asked him, Eugene nodded and quickly went off, well, that was kind of weird I said.
JACK'S POV

I was walking at the beach , I saw elsa, hi! , elsa! , how are you doing? I asked elsa, umm, ok, I guess..... elsa said, so , do you want a milkshake? , I could make you some..... I said, I know that she wouldn't understand me, because I'm a human and she's a mermaid, m-milk shake? Asked elsa, you know elsa, you should stop pretending to be a human.... I said to Elsa and gave her a smirk, I-I guess you already know..... elsa said sadly, don't worry, I'm gonna keep it a secret! I said nicely, how come I can't tell that your lying? Elsa said and gave me a smirk, I raised my right hand and said, I promise, that I won't tell anyone about elsa and her friends being a mermaid! I said happily, thank you! , jack! Elsa said and she quickly hugged me, I suddenly got shock, I had this weird feeling in my heart, I realized that I never felt this way about anyone except for elsa, umm, I guess I got a little carried away..... , I'm sorry.... elsa said sadly and went to her room.