CHAPTER 13 THE MEETING

ANNA'S POV

I woke up, Anna, are you alright? Asked elsa, before I can answer "yes" , I looked down to look at my legs, i thought it was legs , but it was my tale, what?!!! , I'm a mermaid again! I said with a firm voice, relax.... , anna... , when it dries, it will become legs again..... punzie said, I looked around and saw the guys, elsa saw me lookingat jack, Eugene and kristoff, i tried to find Hans, but he wasn't there, Hans, is out side to get some fresh air.... elsa said , auntie Serena wants us to go outside.... , so that we would get the helping potion, without a human being..... elsa said, but you can't go outside, your tale.... punzie said, I nodded, elsa and punzie went outside.
PUNZIE'S POV

me and elsa went outside, we were looking for auntie Serena, suddenly the waves of the ocean shined with a light, Auntie Serena rised up holding the potion, auntie Serena!!! I Shouted loudly while waving my hand , we came closer to auntie Serena, here you go.... , but wait! , where's your sister? Asked auntie Serena, her legs were wet and went back into tales..... else said, I see, did the man who Anna loved had fallen in love at anna? Auntie Serena asked us, well...,we don't actually know yet and there's a problem, the man of her dream's best friend has fallen in love with anna too and the worst problem.... , every one who's our friend knows that we're a mermaid! I said, oh..., my nieces, following their father's foot steps of his problems...... auntie Serena said, auntie Serena.... , it's a good thing that the potion wears off in 100 day..... elsa said happily , of course...., i don't want anyone to die or turn into bubbles! auntie Serena said proudly and all of us laughed.