Please read this!!

Art and cover art is mine

This story is meant as a practice for me! Once I finish, I'll be able to look back at this a year or 2 later to see how much I've improved so please don't judge my writing!

⚠️ Warnings⚠️
There might include death
A few depressing topics
May be gore!(most likely)
Spoilers
LN comics parts (counts as minor spoilers)

If you're sensitive to any of those besides spoilers please exit off of this story!

Some people like to skip paragraphs and such, but please don't skip the prolauge or chapter 1! Their actually a bit important, but may be boring. Might want some tacos while reading that..

There won't be any ships, just minor ones, but their all just more naïve and childish like. So nothing is serious with those. Please do not sexualize them in the comments, their kids in game and in this story. Six is 9 to 11 years old, Mono is 12 to 13, and so on.

Sometimes ill use big boy words 🙄 don't worry ill put the definition in the beginning so you don't have to deal with getting off and on in wattpad....

Lol no I'm sorry im too lazy to do that

I will try to update every once or twice in a week! I might just do it every day! It really depends on my motivation and how much time I have. My motivation is highest at night and my grammar is worse at night, so in the morning I'll check my grammar and such and just post the chapter!

That's it! You may get the prolauge and chapter 1 over with! Enjoy!