Part One

The sounds of war and bloodshed are around me. But all my mind is able to focus on is the gently rushing of the River of Thames, playful lapping at the banks, and lulling me into my final moments. So many extraordinary things were brought to me from the River of Thames. Love. Hate. Arguments. Resolution. And death. Death of my own being. Death of my soldiers. Death of my dear, dear Cassius brings my mind back to simpler times.

That morning. That stupid morning before the sporting event at the grand course. Cassius begged to see me at the Thames, so he wouldn't be tempted while in public. I went. But I caused an argument. I was the catalyst in this tragic reaction. If I had only shut my mouth about my stupid, selfish idea. Cassius would have never thought of that idea. If I never opened my mouth, he would have never convinced me. And if he never convinced me, I would have never done that to Sir Caesar. If I had never done that...

Sir Caesar would be alive.

Sir Caesar is dead. And it's my fault.

Cassius is dead too.

Oh... Dear, Cassius. I'm sorry.

Sir Caesar. Im sorry.

Please forgive me. This is my fault. I'm so sorry.

If I never opened my mouth. None of this would have happened. Rome would be in peace. No one would have died.

I caused this.

I caused this and I'm sorry.

....

Cassius... I'm sorry.

I love you. I love you, Cassius. I'm sorry. I love you.

...

Cassius...