The Perfect Soilder

WinterShadow POV

I was The Perfect Solider

Well at least that's what they would tell me after a successful mission. My name is the WinterShadow. I am the perfect soilder. I have been with HYDRA for as long as i can remember. Im 16 now though and I am the new asset. All I can do is blame the WinterSoilder for that. After he went rogue I basically became him well HYDRA made me become him minus the metal arm.

I sat in my cell wiating for my daily training when a gaurd came up to my cell door and started yelling vey colorful things in Russian to say the least.

"Get the fuck up you stupid girl" he said to me as he pulled me up and grabbed my chin smirking.
"They should've been put me on this side of the facility, you're small... just like I like my toys"he said through his thick Russian accent.

I admit 115 lbs at 16 isnt great but I was alive so I guess that was enough. The guard then pushed me away by my chin and led me to a dark room. There stood Mr. Rummlow.

"Ahhhh theres my pet" he spat.

After that I was Wintershadow nothing more nothing less. It was all I was aloud to be.

Rummlow began to speak

Okay WinterShadow you are being sent to NYC to locate and exterminate The Winter soilder,Captain america and blackwidow. Anyone else in your way kill them too.UNDERSTOOD

"Understood sir" I knew if I wanted to eat tonight this mission needed to be successful.

About an hour later I was in New York and as i walked down the busy streets of the smelly city with multiple guns,grenades,knives and various weapons straped to me I got a lot of concerning stares. I made my way to a my targets as they were running in central park i pulled my gun and unleashed fire on all of them. After my amo was out I reverted to hand to hand combat. The wintersoilder use to to train me. More like beat the crap out of me for food but I beat him once out of my 12 years of knowing him I beat the best once. It was my greatest accomplishment. Not too long after that he went rogue on a mission and suddenly I was the big dog per se.

I refocused on the fight and I sent a kick to his abdomen and punched him in the face at the same time. He pushed me back onto a car breaking the glass window and my glasses came off. Then as he closed in he punched me in the face again causing my mask more like mussel come off.

What The Hell did they do to you kid he whispered barely being audible.

Kid was a nickname kinda thing he gave me. I have to admit the winter soldier was always kinda caring after a fight. He would help clean some of my deeper cuts but he never gave me mercy when it came to the little battles that Rummlow made us have. Like I said I won ONCE.
Refocusing on the fight once again I started to run towards him but I was stopped by a sharp pain in my abdomen. I put my hand where the pain was and looked down to see my blood covered hands. I looked back up to see the winter soldiers face of concern and with that my eyes rolled back and all I felt were two hands catching me before I faded into darkness.

Bucky's POV
Nat,Steve,and I were just running in the park when suddenly gun shots were fired at us. Nat and I immediatly pulled our guns and shot back. Steve on the other hand pulled out his shield. The attacker was built like a woman and very average height maybe 5'6 but about 100 something lbs. As they well I think she came toward us she delivered a kick to my abdomen and a very hard punch to my face. But when I pushed her hard against a car her glasses came off the same as mine from when i was working with HYDRA.

Then I closed in and punched her in the face HARD and her mussel came off once again just like the one i had. I saw her face and i remembered her being a sweet kid. I also remembered that  in order for me to survive I had to beat the shit out of her on a daily bassis. She won once when she was 12 but she should be about 15 or 16 now. I usally helped her a little after wards though. She was about to come towards me again when I heard the sound of a gun go off behind me. It was no doubt that It was natasha's. With that I turned my head towards the kid so fast that it hurt my head a little. I saw a growing spot of blood on her abdomen.

"Shit natasha shes a kid" I yelled to her

I rushed toward the kid as fast as i could when i reached her she looked up at me and her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went weak at the knees.

10 minutes later

WinterShadow POV

The pain was still there but now i felt like I was in someones hands. The hands quickly but carefully set me down on a bed and i heard a lot of voices near me.

Natashas POV

"Bucky you better get to explaining right now who the FUCK I just shot and why the FUCK you know the bitch that just tried to end our lives" I panicked as bucky set her down on the bed as we ran into tony' lab.

"What the hell happened" Tony asked a little shocked at the teen that was bleeding out in his lab

"No time for questioning shes lost about 4 pints of blood in the last 10 minutes you have to save her tony I know her she just a kid " Bucky said his voice laced with concern

The kid got pale I mean really pale before tony got the bullet out and stiched her up. We waited a 1 hour before she finally awoke.

WinterShadow POV

I awoke to monitors and voices I quickly shot up in bed thinking I was back at the HYDRA facility.

"Get the fuck away from me" I shouted in Russian as I saw all the avengers starring at me with puzzle and concern on their faces.

"Why and How the helll am I here?" I said in my confused state

A/N
This is my first ever book on Wattpad so I hope you like it and I'm obsessed with marvel and the ws so I wanted to make a fanfic so hopefully you like the first chapter lol byee