Onyxx

WinterShadow POV

I awoke to monitors and voices I quickly shot up in bed thinking I was back at the HYDRA facility.

"Get the fuck away from me" I shouted in Russian as I saw all the avengers starring at me with puzzle and concern on their faces.

"Why and How the helll am I here?" I said in my confused state

"Hey kid do you remember me" The winter soldier spoke up
"Of course I fucking remember you bastard" I spat. I lifted up my shirt a little to show my long scar I had gotten from a knife cut the WS gave me in one of our "battles".

His face softened like he was almost.... Sad?

"I'm sorry." I said as I motioned for the winter soldier to come closer then just as he got close enough I grabbed his gun and shot him twice in the leg before I felt a shock in my entire body and slipping back unconscious.

Bucky's POV
"I can't believe she actually shot me" I said as Tony stitched me up
"Believe it Bucky because she def got you good" Steve said
"I'm done meet me in the meeting room" Tony said almost sternly which is rare for him

By the time Steve,Tony, and I got to the meeting room everyone else was already there.

"Thank you all for showing up on time.Today we're going to discuss. Onyxx serenity Sarkozi 16 years old. Alias is The WinterShadow. She is accredited with over 300 killings in the last 5 years. The most notable being a series of religious and political leaders.No parents on record. She is highly trained and seriously dangerous. Natasha I want you to talk to her first like girl to girl or whatever. I've talked to fury and he's fine with us looking after her. Be careful people she is a super soldier but not to the extent of Steve and Bucky. She's strong and agile with immense fighting skills but other than that she's a normal teenager so try to treat her like one.Because of her gender she has files from the red room and HYDRA so I'm sure there is a great deal of trauma there so watch her at night. As a precaution I'll have Peter on night duty. Speaking of Peter, I'll inform him when he gets here.

Wintershadows POV
I woke up with black widow sitting across from me
"Don't you dare move,you will listen to me understand"
I understand I said
"I'm Natasha or Nat for short.You are safe. No one is going to hurt you and in return you can and will NOT hurt anyone else nor yourself"
"Sure" I said still trying to keep up my front

"Get up I'm taking you to your room let's go kid"