Surprise

Cyrus POV

"I know what WOLF is planning to do!" exclaimed Ben from behind me.

Ben POV

Everyone met me in my room so I could tell em what the plan was. "So what's the plan?!" shouted Zoe when she got to my room. "Let him explain first" said Erica. She signaled me to start talking. "This morning, Jawa gave me an article so I could read" I explained, "I read about this device that can make a tsunami. Usually, only the army can use this but I bet that it has been stolen". Erica grabbed the nearest computer and her hands flew through the keyboard. While she was on my computer, I continued talking. "remember the other mission where SPYDER wanted to blow up something to then rebuild it to make a fortune?" I asked the others. They all nodded in response. "This is basically the same thing but instead of a missle, they are using a tsunami" I finished "but what makes you think that WOLF will do this" asked Cyrus "Because the only reason that we are in Spain is because WOLF needs something that Spain only has" I told him. "Makes sense" was his response.

Erica POV

I hacked into the mainframe of the scite to see if what Ben said was true. It wasn't. I had a little time left so I dicided to hack into Ben's account. I went on Amazon and saw that he was going to buy me a utility belt. I already had one, only this one was better than the one I have. It is lighter, and it can hold five more things than mine!

Ben POV

"Ben, the device is not stolen," Erica said. At first I was shocked. I was never wrong. Afterwards, I was embarrassed. Then, something occurred to me. "They had it all along'' I said under my breath.

Cyrus heard me. "What do you mean they had it all along?" he asked, "Erica just said that it was not stolen." He finished. "When I read the article, it said that a guy named Adnexal Hereal made the device." I said "So?!" asked Zoe. Anger in her voice. Why is she so angry? I thought to myself. "Adnexal Hereal is an anagram of Alexander Hale'' I told her. She turned away, embarrassed for shouting.

"So they had the divise all this time" Said Erica. "We have to go back to their base to destroy this device before they can use it," I said.

We raced out of my room and down the stairs. Although someone was already there, waiting for us. "Surprise" said the guy. It was Josua Hallal. He turned a bit to his left so I could see his whole face.

Last time I saw his face, I was only able to see half of it. Now I saw his whole face. I remembered when Alexander said that when Joshua fell off the Eiffel Tower, he scraped his face. He did not mention that half of his face was now robotic.

It was disturbing seeing him like this. He used to be a handsome boy until he fell of a cliff. Then, he had scars and stitches all over his face. Now, not only does he have scars and stitches, half of his face looked like the Terminator when he was about to die/shut down. Using this distraction, four men dropped down from the roof and cuffed us. "How did you know that we were here?" Asked Cyrus. "Someone renting a whole motel is pretty suspicious don't you think?" responded Joshua "Now, I don't want these people thwarting us so please dispose of them". I knew exactly what he meant by dispose. We were going to die.

I hope you liked this chapter!!!