The Boys Meet the Girls.

Noah:

Noah's breath caught in his throat when he saw the first woman come out. She had a perfect hourglass figure, long legs topped off with orange wedge heels, olive skin that was complimented very nicely by her pale blue bikini, chestnut brown hair in a plait over her left shoulder that glimmered in the sun, full kissable lips, freckles peppered lightly across her face and chest, and eyes that looked like smooth honey. He noticed that she had a faint white scar that ran from the top of her bikini bottoms to the bottom of her bikini top. It was a stark contrast with her otherwise olive skin.

'I could get lost in her eyes' he thought to himself as he still kept taking her in, 'She looks nervous' he pondered as he watched her almost trip on thin air, making him hide a smile.

He didn't understand how someone as gorgeous as her could possibly be nervous. She could have all of the boys eating out of the palm of her hand if she so much as crooked a finger at them.

'Don't show how nervous you are. What was it that Damien told you? Fake it till you make it? Oh, who am I kidding? She's completely out of my league. She looks like she's a freaking model for crying out loud!' Noah thought, upset that he thought he wouldn't be worthy of a woman like her.

Yes, she may be nervous, but she also gave off the feeling that she was in charge in some aspect of her life, and that intimidated him a little. Why would she go for a librarian of all people?

He had to take a few steadying breaths as she made her way closer to the line of guys. He tried to stop his hands from shaking. 'Get a grip lad! You're not a freaking lovesick teenager!' he reprimanded himself.

As he saw her smile and kind eyes, he felt himself instantly relax, and found himself wondering if any of the other boys felt it too. He looked around at the other guys; Gary had a smile permanently stuck to his face as his cerulean blue eyes travelled up and down her body; Rocco was staring at her with his mouth wide open; Ibrahim had started sweating and wiping his hands repeatedly on his red golf-looking shorts; and Bobby had a spark in his eyes as he looked like he was trying to control his breathing.

As he looked back at the brunette, he noticed her amber eyes travelling down the line of boys.

"Alright lads? Want to introduce yourselves and tell me something about you?" the brunette asked.

'Her voice is like silk! I wonder what it'll be like when she laughs? Better yet, when she says my name!' Noah thought as Gary stepped forward.

"Alright? My name's Gary, I'm 23, and I'm a crane operator" said Gary, taking a step back.

The woman and Gary smile at each other, but Noah is taken back by the beauty of her smile.

'I'm in trouble' he thought, as the woman turned her attention to him. He was frozen in place as he met her gaze. He gives his head a little shake to gather his senses.

"Hi, I'm Noah" he said, averting his eyes.

'At least I didn't stutter and make a fool out of myself! Wasn't I supposed to tell her something about myself? What can I tell her? I can't say that I collect Squiddles, she'll run a mile! I can't tell her that I work in a library, she'll think I'm boring. What if I tell her that I run a reading group for the kids at my library? That might work, she looks like she loves kids!' he thought.

As he returned to her amber gaze and opened his mouth to tell her about the reading group, she mouthed "Hi" and smiled warmly at him. His heart skipped a beat at that! No-one had ever understood his need for silence, but this woman, who'd only just met him, seemed to understand him more than he understood himself. Her eyes seemed to pierce right through him and see his very soul. Noah couldn't think of anything to say, so he winked at the beauty.