001 : entrance exam

I stood on the platform, luggage in hand

I stood on the platform, luggage in hand. The station was completely empty. It was early morning, the sun just peaking.

I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes. The display stating that the train would arrive in a minute.

Soon, the sound of the train got louder. I watched as the train got closer. It sped pass, my hair awkwardly blowing in my face. It slowly came to a stop and the doors opened.

I gripped onto the handles and pulled myself on. The doors slid shut and we were on our way.

I glanced around, no one in sight. I got this train for myself for awhile. I stare out the window door, letting the orange ray bask on me as I enjoyed the lush green scenery. I gently leaned and rested my head next to the door. The view of my town soon disappeared.

I came a stop as the icon 'you've arrived at your destination' popped up

I came a stop as the icon 'you've arrived at your destination' popped up. I looked up from my phone and my eyes widen. No way this is it. I looked back down. The place said 'Totsuki.' I let out a shaky breathe of air.

There's no way I'm making it through the entrance exam. I examined the area. Luxury cars were parked everywhere as students got off them. The building stretched quite far and tall. I quite envied people's rich and luxurious lives.

"Hey, isn't that L/n Y/n?"

My heart rate increased. I clenched my luggage, ducking down a bit and speed walked through the entrance. I counted my steps, trying to calm my nerves a bit.

Eventually finding the right place, I pushed open the wooden door, revealing a large crowd. Ah, a lot of people are applying...

"Hey! Hold the door for me!"

I whipped my head around to see a red haired male running towards me, waving his hand.

He stopped and his hand slammed the door. "Thanks." He flashed me a smile.

I nodded, and walked in the room. I tried a find a suitable spot to stand where it wasn't cramped. They all murmured and whispered.