4. Our Little Date

...Next day...

Y: *throws random clothes out* Something cute... Which one will look cute? *picks up one* This one? Hmmm... Nah. Something else. I am getting late. Come on. Find something that'll look good!!

I sat there, pouting, in pile of clothes. I couldn't find a good outfit. I looked at the time.

Y: Oh no. I've to leave in 30 minutes in order to reach on time.

I started going through my clothes again.

Y: Oh! This one is perfect!! Where were you hiding?

I quickly changed.

I thought of doing a little makeup

I thought of doing a little makeup. I quickly put some foundation, liner and lip balm. I grabbed my purse and mobile and ran to the bus stop.

After about half an hour, I reached where we were going to meet. I got out of the bus and looked for Namjoon but couldn't find him. I called him,

N: Hey (Y/n)!
Y: Hey Namjoon. Where are you?
N: Almost there. Reaching in 5 minutes.
Y: Ok.
N: Have you reached?
Y: Yeah. I just reached here.
N: Just wait there. I'll be there in a while.
Y: Ok.

I hung up and sat at the bench. I was getting really nervous. My heart was pounding so hard. I tried distracting myself. I, then, saw a couple in front of me, holding hands and laughing. I smiled. 'So cute' I thought to myself. When suddenly someone covered my eyes from behind. I gasped and touched their hand.

N: Guess who.
Y: *chuckles* Namjoon... Seriously!?
N: You're smart.
Y: *laughs* Thanks.

I got up and hugged him. He hugged back.

Y: You were right. You're really huggable. *laughs*
N: Told ya! You can come to me anytime if you want hugs.
Y: I'll keep that in mind.
N: Shall we go?
Y: Sure.

We started walking, talking about random stuff. After few minutes, we reached Han river.

N: Whenever I want to be alone, I come to Han river.
Y: Oh my goodness! I came here after so many years. I think I was 5 when I came here the last time.
N: Really?
Y: Yeah. I came here with my mom and grandma when we came to Seoul to visit her. Then we went back to LA and came here 3 years later when I lost my parents. And after few years I lost my grandma too.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Namjoon saw that and cupped my face. He wiped the tear by his thumb. I hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me as well.

Y: I am really sorry that I am crying like this. But... I had no one to talk to. All these years I was so scared of talking to anyone. I thought what happened to eomma and dad might happen to me too. But then I met you and... It felt like I've known you for years. It felt like God sent an angel for me.

Namjoon caressed my head.

N: It's ok. You can let it all out. I am here for you and I'll always be.

We stayed like that for a while. I stopped crying and pulled myself away.

Y: Sorry for soaking your tshirt.
N: *laughs* It's ok. It'll dry in a while.
Y: *chuckles* Do you know I did my makeup for the first time today and now I ruined it by crying.
N: *laughs* Aww.. Let me have a look.

He placed his fingers under my chin and pushed it a little upwards. I looked in his eyes. For a moment, it felt like time has stopped. My heart started beating fast.

N: I can only see beauty.

I came back to my senses. But I couldn't speak. Words refused to come out from my mouth. I looked at the ground, shyly. I wiped my wet face with my handkerchief. When I calmed down a little,

Y: I am feeling better now. Thank you for listening, Namjoon. It really means a lot to me.
N: I am glad I could help. Let's continue what we were going to do. You'll feel even better.

I laughed at his silliness. Then we started walking.

N: Can I ask you something?
Y: You can ask me anything.
N: Would you like to work with us on our debut?
Y: *stops* What?
N: Yeah. You can work with us after that too, if you want to. I'll talk to our manager. You don't have to worry about that.
Y: *jumps in excitement* I'd love to work with you guys!! And that too on your debut. It'll be more special for me now.
N: *smiles* I'll tell them about you. Other members will love to meet you.
Y: I am so excited!!!

Rest of the day was filled with laughter and craziness. Whenever I am with him, I feel like a different person. I feel really happy. No awkwardness, it feels like we've been friends for years.