chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of justin's heart beating. I loved listening to his heart it made me feel safe. I got up and got dressed for the day today me and justin would be taking his offical vist to ohio state and i would be taking mine as well since I hadn't taken it yet. I quickly out on a Ohio state shirt and ripped jeans with air force 1s. Justin put on a white nike hoodie and grey sweatpants and some nike shoes. Then we headed to the car and went to dunkin so I could get my coffee for the day. I got a carmel ice coffee with a bagel and justin got a bagel. Then we started the drive to Columbus. We just talked and listened to music the whole time and honestly it was great. We finally arrived at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center to take his tour I was only allowed to come because I'm taking my vist too but i'm already committed and Justin's isn't so this is mostly about him. I went to talk to the soccer coach about work outs this winter and we decided it would be best if I graduated early and enrolled in Ohio State for the spring semester so I could start training with the team. After talking to the coach me and Justin met back up and we walked over to the Shoe to watch the biggest game of the years. It was the Ohio state vs. TTUN (a/n i'm a ohio state fan so i won't be saying that state up north it will be called TTUN or ichigan)

 TTUN (a/n i'm a ohio state fan so i won't be saying that state up north it will be called TTUN or ichigan)

liked by 12,354 others
ry.mae- buckeyes for life🌰❤️

justn.fields-my baby
the game was going well we were beating them by a lot. By the 3rd quarter all the other teams fans were leaving. Me and Justin decided to hang out with some of our friends from Ohio State. They decided to go to a party and I had to go but I wasn't going to drink because that could end up bad.
When we walked in everyone was hype because we were all the athletes. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink while i was in there I meet a girl and we talked for a little bit.
"Ima go get another drink" i told her
" nah honey i got it i want a drink anyways" she said
"oh okay" i said that was kinda weird

⚠️TW RAPE⚠️
when she came back she handed me my drink.  It kinda looked weird but i never went to parties so i didn't think anything would be wrong.  I was drinking it when i started to feel dizzy so i went to find Justin so we could leave. I ended up passing out before finding him i hit the floor so hard. I woke up in a bedroom i heard guys walk in to the room. One guy walked up to me and said "we can do this the hard way or the easy way" That's when i knew what was going to happen. I started screaming trying to get someone to help me. They started to take my clothes off and i tried to fight back but they were too strong. That's when I heard the door bust down and I knew at that moment it was Justin. Him and a few other people we knew got them off of me and justin just held me while garret got my clothes. he handed them to justin who helped me put them back on the we called the cops. I told the cops exactly what happened. I knew we couldn't keep this private long because we are all big name athletes so I went and talked to my coach about the situation and we agreed that i should post something about it so fake details don't get spread. I called justin to sit with me while i wrote it.

 I called justin to sit with me while i wrote it

liked by 13,463,134 others
ry.mae- Last night I was almost raped and i would like to tell my story. I went to a party with justin and our other friends I met a girl who seemed nice but turns out she is the reason this happened to me. She offered to get me a drink and when she came back with my drink she had put something in my drink. I started to feel dizzy after a few minutes so i went to find justin so we could leave but i never made it to him. I ended up passing out and being taken to a room full of guys and they tried to rape me but i managed to scream and get the attention of justin and our friends. They busted the door down and ended up saving me from something that could have ended badly. I'm so thankful for them to be in my life. Moral of the story get your own drinks and stay with your friends not everyone is what they seem. I do not blame anyone for this besides the boys who tried to rape me.

Comments disabled