Chapter 3

** Its been a super long time, I know and Im sorry I just havent had the creativity to add to this because Im not really sure where to go with it but Im going to try again and hope it goes better because I do actually want this book to do well. So yeah, here goes. I hope you guys like it okay and what not (: **

I sit with my legs crossed on the window side bed, uncomfortable under they're stares. After about an hour of early morning drinking with dean on the porch, the other two sleeping beauty's woke up. Since then, there haven't been a lot of pleasantries. The other guys Introduced themselves as Sam, who Is Deans brother, and Bobby who Is they're uncle but that's as far as it went. They are more interested in who I am  and why I'm here and I don't really know what to tell them. I hear the murmurs from them as they discuss what to do with me and my head spins. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, I'm all alone. Regardless of what dean might have said earlier. I don't know these people. Why should I trust them or feel safe around them. By the way things are going, I just want to leave. I would be much better on my own and I wouldn't have to put up with the incessant questions that leave there mouths every couple of minutes. Most of which were from Bobby.

'Do you know what attacked you and your parents?'

'Why would your parents be targeted?'

'Do you know anyone who you can call?'

'Can you remember anything?'

'Why should we trust you?'

By this point I've lost it. 

'I don't know why my parents were targeted. I don't know who It was that attacked them. I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU COULD TRUST ME.' I scream.

I feel like I might explode, I just cant deal with this any more. I don't have to sit here and take they're bullshit. I stand up and walk past them, back out the door to the porch. I walk down past the drive and just keep walking. I don't care where I'm going. Any where must be better than back there.

More tears stream down my face and I cant help but cry again. All I want is just to be back at the house, to burn with my parents. I cant do this alone. I cant. Lost In thoughts and tears, I don't hear the soft flutter of wings behind me.

 'Alyssa, where are you going?' Demands a voice behind me.

I turn around to see Cass and the rest of the anger and hurt that has managed to build up inside of me the last few hours explodes. I let lose on him and start punch him, tears still flooding out of my eye's. Every single punch that I land on him only makes me angrier.

'WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST HAVE LEFT ME THERE CASS!'' I scream in between sobs.

'THIS IS THE LAST THING THAT I WANTED. I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. YOU SELFISH PRICK!' I scream again.

'YOU ONLY WANT ME BECAUSE YOU NEED MY HELP WITH WHATEVER BULLSHIT YOU CANT DO ALONE. IT WASN'T YOUR CHOICE TO SAVE ME. I WAS FINALLY AT PEACE, I KNEW THAT THEY WERE GONE AND I WANTED TO GO TOO.' More sobs. It was just too much. 

'Why didn't you just leave me, Cass.' I whisper before dropping to my knee's.

I felt as if I had opened a flood gate and I couldn't get it shut again. The two people I had loved the most were gone and I was left now with strangers that I didn't want to be with. I hated showing how weak I was but I just couldn't control my emotions. I never show this side but I have never experienced  this sort of pain and I didn't know how to handle it.

I feel the soft embrace of arms around my shoulders and I feel myself being lifted off of the ground. This seems to be becoming a regular occurrence. I peer through my tear soaked lashes and push my hair out of my face to find that this time, I was in the arms of Dean instead of Cass. I hear the soft thud of wood as he carries me up the stairs of the porch and I find myself being placed back on the bed by the window. 

'Everything is going to fine, okay.' Dean whispers to me before I feel the soft brush of Cass' hand on my forehead and I'm back out like a light.