Step Brothers 2

*5 hours later*

Alex told everyone to leave and it was just us 6. Wilbur, Nick and Karl were passed out on the floor between the mess of empty bottles and squashed cups.

Alex had three bedrooms in his house and the boys passed out in the most uncomfortable place. Clay was asleep up against a wall and I was wide awake. I only had 3 low percentage beers with the weed.

I walked over to Dream and just slapped him round the face.

"What the fuck!?"

"Get up".

"No, fuck off"

I sigh, leaving him on the floor and walking to one of the spare bedrooms. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

*next morning*

I woke up at 11.57AM. Shit was I really out for that long? I'm not even sure what time I went to sleep. There was laughing from downstairs so I walked down to see what was happening.  They were all sat in the living room and faced me when they heard my footsteps.

"Hello sleeping beauty"

"Fuck off, Clay"

"Now now. No need for that"

"There was every need for that"

I groan, sitting on Sapnaps lap. Dream leaned forward in his seat and gave me an evil smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at Alex. He was taking sips of water with a medication pill.

"Headache?" I ask

"Banging one. I've got a hickey on my neck I don't know who from"

"Me too, Mine's on my chest" Karl said, lifting his shirt, showing us.

"What about you, nerd?"

"I didn't do anything last night."

"God, you're so innocent"

*at home*

We both left Alex's house a few hours ago, it was now 4PM. I lay watching Netflix in bed, naked because my room was so hot. I heard a knock at the door.

Um, yes?"

I grabbed my duvet and threw it over my legs. The door opened and Clay leaned against it.

"Are you okay? Are you ill?"

"No, why?"

"You're in bed"

"I'm naked"

He nodded, eyes wide and looked around the room, clicked his tongue and looked back at me.

"Well, I've just seen your report card"

"SHIT!"

"Why didn't you tell me!?"

He walked in, waving the card around.

I failed. I failed my geography assignment and a letter got sent home. I found out this morning but I couldn't tell him, I am  so embarrassed and disappointed.

"Please don't tell mum. She will cry her eyes out"

"You've got too! You failed your last one there's got to be something we can do to help you."

"I've asked for a recount but they said no. I asked for extra time, they said no. I asked for the tiniest bit of help but they're not allowed"