Pretty Boy

Story- The boys are having a small party together. I got this idea from tiktok so iykyk👉👈. I've got an idea for a part 2 on this so request it if you'd like me to write it.

Clay- Dream
George
Nick- Sapnap
Alex- Quackity
Tommy
Wilbur
Toby- Tubbo
Luke - Punz
Karl

George

"Seriously guys come on! It will be so much fun"

Tommy said, jumping over the back of the sofa and sitting behind me. I was sat on the floor with my back against the sofa with Luke, playing Snap the  card game.

"I actually think it will be a good idea" Clay walked in taking a bite from an apple and sat next to Tommy. "We haven't had a boys night for ages"

"See he gets it!"

"Tommy, you're 17, you shouldn't even be drinking."

"Well it's only one more year, Sapnap"

"One more?- oh yeah I forgot it wasn't 21"

"I won't even be having a lot, a few bottles with Tubbo and that will be it. Come on George get in the mood a bit"

"I'm not a party guy"

I felt Clay put his hand on my shoulder.
"It's not like we're inviting the whole neighbourhood, it won't be a party without you"

"Yeah, come on. I'll buy some Pepsi if you're not going to drink"

"It's not that. You promise it's just us?"

"It's our boys night. You in?"

"I'm in"

Tommy threw his hands in the air, whispering the word 'yes!' and bounced off the sofa, running into the kitchen where Nick, Alex and Toby were.

Punz placed down a card with a minecraft arrow on and I placed my card down, immediately reacting to see the same picture. I slammed my hand down on the cards and yelled.

"Snap!"

"Dude what the actual- that was so fast!"

"Gotta be quicker to beat me"

"I can beat you in more than one way"

"Ew you're so gross"

I saw Dream walk in as we were laughing together and he lifted his eyebrow at me as if he was asking what we were amused at.

"Luke is salty because I beat him for the third time today at cards"

"Or you're being too far up your own ass and bragging"

He leant over the back of the sofa, smirking at me.

"I am not! For once I'm actually good at a game and you guys can't handle that"

"Aw Georgie you're good at Minecraft too"

"Whatever"

I stood up and went to the guys in the kitchen seeing them make a list for tonight. Alex passed me a can of Coke and Tommy snickered.

"You should save them cans for tonight since you're not drinking."

"I might."

"Don't peer pressure him, guys"

Clay came next to me and rested his arm on my shoulder.

"Comfortable there, are you?"