Step Brothers 3

After a long wait part 3 is finally here for you
Requests from many of you. You're welcome.

Dream

"Oh fuck, daddy~ ahh"

"My little baby had enough of riding my fingers?"

"Mmh~ I want you to bend me over and fuck me, please"

"I would love to, pretty boy-" I chuckled a little, sliding my fingers slowly out of him. "But we should get up, just in case mom and dad wake"

"But I need you" He whined, climbing on my lap and putting his arms around my neck.

"I know, baby. I promise we can later."

The shorter boy pouted but kissed me, pushing his ass down onto my cock. I put my arms around him, feeling his waist with one hand. He inhaled sharply, closing his eyes as my fingers trailed gently over his sensitive skin.

"You like that?" I whisper, kissing his neck several times.

George nodded and put his hand around my neck. I smirked at him and raised a brow.

"You might wanna take that hand away"

"Why?" He asked cheekily.

I pushed him off me and down onto the bed, pinning his shoulders down and he giggled.

"Or else I'm gonna attack you"

"Oh?" He bit his lip and I laughed.

"Attack you with kisses"

I kept giving him quick kisses all over his face and he tried to move his face away from me, having a laughing fit.

"DREAM!" He kicked his legs around and gave up, wrapping them around my wasit instead, pulling me down so our bodies touch.

"Oh come on now. You know I can't handle it when you do that"

With a giggle, he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me again.

I let George sleep in my room last night. After what happened we barely let each other go. Our bodies were melting together and we made out for hours, smiling and laughing because we were finally able to do it together. After years of supressed desires we can let them go.

Obviously no one will ever know about this, we'd be secret around Mom and Dad especially.

I never expected George to come in the bathroom last night let alone hiding in the shower with me. He kept telling me he was hiding from Mom because of the report card, although he's right, but I keep teasing him saying it was actually the sub conscience part of his mind  that wanted to be in the shower with me.

*Time skip*

George is downstairs right now, getting yelled at by Mum because of his failed grade. I slip a shirt on, open my window and go down, sitting on the sofa, watching him rest his chin on his hand and listening to what our parent has to say.