Thoughts and thinkings

Natalie s' POV

We had the most amazing lunch ever at  the hotel after we reached. Audrey ate like she was let to starve for almost a week. I smiled and finished eating my yummy chocolate fudge desert and headed upstairs.

Our room was quite comfortable and a little too large but both of usbut we had  no problem adjusting. I climbed onto the bed and took out my phone to see for any messages from Jake. There weren't any so I put it on charge and saw Aud lying down. She was staring at the ceiling which was so unlikely of her.

I saw Aud s' face had a lost reaction. I nudged her arm " whats up with you and your lost look?" I asked. She shook her and said nothing and continued staring. Aud had a perfect poker face. I could not even decipher a single detail of what was going on with her.  I didn't want to trouble her further so left her to herself.

I lay down and started thinking myself. I remember the last moment with Jake on the airport. He had kissed me softly and whispered good luck in my ear. 'BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!' .

I could feel his lips all over again and suddenly I heard music. I never thought my thoughts had a music director. But I could clearly hear a beautiful humming. It's sound hit me like an ocean wave,cool and soft.

I opened my eyes and was surprised to hear Aud humming.

You guys can assume that she is humming a song of your choice. She has a really beautiful voice and almost all kind of songs will suit her voice. Especially melody numbers.
My choice was 'A thousand years' by Christina perri.

I was so mesmerised by her voice,she suddenly stopped and got up so fast and looked at me. "Hey!" I complained. "Why did you stop. It was so beautiful to listen" I frowned.

"Leave that, it was random screaming. Today morning do you remember me telling you about this guy who was staring at me. I can't forget him or especially that dreamy blue eyes staring deeply into mine." she said.

"That was not screaming, And wow you are talking about a guy" I smirked. "Natalie!! " she said with a dismay. " please help me get that guy out of my head " I need to concentrate and do some last minute corrections on my speech for the president and I have to finish of my projects for Mr Henderson." She complained.

"Miss Smith, please hold your horses and stop talking so fast. I have been through these kind of stages, before going out with Jake and trust me there is no medicine for this" I said.

Niall s' POV

Our tour s' next destination was Washington d.c. We get it to break our trip a little down because we had an important meeting with the president and that too for the first time we were going to meet him in person.

We reached our hotel and was given a penthouse for the four boys and me.

The penthouse was amazing and pretty comfortable. But the mess the guys made with all that ruckus , could never be cleaned for even centuries.

Ouch! That hit with the pillow hurt.

I turned around and saw all of them aiming their pillows at me. "Guys this is not fair " I complained. "Nothing is fair in pillow fights and pillow blows" said harry with his devilish prank  smile itched on his face.

The impact was much harder than I expected. Each blow knocked me down hard. I could not handle more than 3 blows and I went crashing on to bed. The guys started laughing and I gigled too.

I looked at the ceiling. It was painted in a pretty shade of green. It hit me so suddenly like a lightning bolt that this was the same colour of those eyes of the pretty girl I met in the middle of a traffic signal.

I really did not mean to stare at her, but I could not just stop. She was beyond beautiful. She had an angelic face with those mesmerising green eyes. She was the most stunning brunette I had ever seen, her bouncy rich brown curls at the end of her straight hair. She was just so perfect.

I was so lost rethinking her face, that harry pushed me awake from that state of a conscious. " Huh" I frowned. "Are you day dreaming or should I say evening dreaming?" He asked with a smirk. "Yeah you were smiling at the ceiling like it was your long lost girlfriend" said Liam with a giggle.

"Ummm sorry guys.. I was just thinking about this girl who I met on the way and I can't seem to forget her"  I said with a frown.

***** At last I updated the next chapter guys. I cannot express my gratitude to the readers who have until now read my story.
Thanks a lotttttt :)

I hope you guys liked this chapter since it especially had a niall POV. :)  More of Niall, Natalie and Audrey POV s' are yet to comr. ^_^ ♡ ☆

Give it a vote if you like it ☆
Feel free to comment and correct :) aakansha peace out :) *********