Oh.My.god.period

Nat s ' POV

"What the.. give me that" and aud snatched the invitation. It was silent for a few seconds and then she asked "who is one direction'.

I gaped at her. Ohh yeah aud had distanced herself from any form of entertainment till she finishes her college graduation.

'It's a very famous band aud. They started off as group in a reality show (didn't say the name because I had to launch another explanation for that)
And rose to stardom because their songs became an instant hit after the show. There are five guys zayn,harry,Louis,Liam and niall" I said. She nodded "ohh ok, happy for you then. You go i will stay here".

"Are you out if your mind lady. "You are coming with me and plus it's s masquerade ball you can't tell who is who an d andd maybe at the end you can also get a hot date aud" I said excitedly.

"Ummm not my thing really..." she murmured. "Please aud this would definitly take things of my mind from both home and j not coming. It was her turn to gap at me now "whattt how did you know".

"I checked your phone aud this morning before you went out" I confessed. "He called you first and then me" I explained. "Ohhh ok, I hope you are okay nat, you know I am always there for you" she said and stifled a yawn. "I know Audrey voilet smith" I smiled and hugged her.

We switched of the light after a few seconds and went to bed.

Aud s ' POV

I was about to reach my chocolate cake after defeating a hideous dragon. I was only few steps away from it when suddenly the earth shook and opened up to swallow everything. I lost my balance while running and fell into the darkness.

I woke up gasping for air and realised that the room s' bell was ringing. I turned that side to see that nat was already out of bed.

I sat up groggy with sleep. All because of sleeping bloody late yesterday. I stretched and climbed out of bed to only hear nat singing in the bathroom.

I roll my eyes and open the door. "Hello mam, sorry for troubling you but these arrived for you" he said and showed two huge vertical brown boxes. "Hmm...who sent those" I asked him, "they are from the white house mam " he replied. Without a other word I let him in with the boxes. He placed then opposite the t.v and asked for a credit card to pay for them.
I was shocked, where the hell were we going to pay him from. I was thinking and then nat walked in all fresh and fine.

She looked puzzled and confused but went up to the room service guy and questioned him. She then went and took out the credit from that basket we received yesterday.

He thanked and went out. She was laughing and said "Aud he asked for the credit card in the basket that arrived yesterday not ours".

Oh. I smiled sheepishly and went inside the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I brushed and had a hot bath which lasted for a perfect three minutes until nat started screaming my name to come out and see what was in the boxes.

I put on a white tank top with a black jeans to go with it and last paired it up with a dark blue beanie. I left my hair loose and came out.

"You and your beanie love" nat murmured after seeing me. I smirked.

"Aud you got to come and see this..All the dresses and accessories here are soo pretty and by the way they are for the masquerade ball " she said. I came near and so the dress which had my tag to it.

Oh my god.

It looked so beautiful. It was a strapless blue dress with sparkles all over it. It was paired up with a blue mask which had golden feathers attached to it and shimmering gold heels.

I just stood there frozen. "Aud!" Nat shook me. "Ummm sorry zoned out but these dresses are just sooo(lasted for a good two seconds) beautiful" I sighed.

"I know,it's like they knew our favourite colors. I got mine in black lacing". I looked at hers and was equally amazed by it too.

"So the party is in about four hours, so let's go out and get ready, we can go to the spa,saloon etc etc" she chirped and dragged me outside.

I decided a few things for myself before I went on this adventure

1.keep it simple
2.very less makeup for me

******hello silent readers :)
I am really sorry to all of you for this late update. It was because
1.school started
2.i went to so many many many school events that I totally lost track of time and
3.i lost a little bit of inspiration in the middle of writing this chapter.

But now I am all imaginative and ready to kick start this story again :D
I rewrote this chapter twice so hope you guys like it.
I love all of my silent readers here but some comments on the story will always help me write better.

Feel free to Comment,Correct and criticise I don't mind. XD
If you liked this chapter and the dresses I showed a picture then give it a vote :)

So now let me go to sleep as it is 1:00 at night and also excuse me for the mistakes as I am super sleepy. I know it's a pretty small chapter but I tell you the other chapter is something to wait for :D

Goodnight wattpaders :)
Aakansha peace out ;)******

Spoiler alert!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's the masquerade ball in the point of view of Niall ;) ^_^