Chapter 1

"Death by lethal injection."

The room was silent, the air seemed to stand still as the ruling escaped from the judge's lips. He stood still, no emotion flickering through the rock solid mask he had perfected over the years, a placid expression printed across his perfectly sculpted face.

The guards shuffled their feet beside him as the guilty party stared the judge down with flint eyes, the officers' muscled arms clasping the back of the chair tightly, knuckles white.

They stood tensely, waiting for his reaction, some of the jury leaning forward in apprehension.

The moment before was tightened with anxiety and fear, the most dangerous man standing right in front of them, hands tied behind his back.

He sat, a blank expression on his face as he stared down the judge, his muscles were slack yet his eyes shone with distaste. He gave away nothing with his still movements, only the aura of calm yet hostile.

The judge's eyebrow quirked upwards before she waved her hand.

"Guards, take this man to his cell. The executioner will arrivin a few months. Get him his last meal and book him. Case dismissed," The judge gathered her papers quickly and sat up before making her exit, her figure visibly shaking. The guards clasped their meaty hands to his young, lean arms before sitting him up from his chair, unlocking his restraints and leading him away.

He went willingly, his face emotionless, his mind calculating behind the visage he had so sternly placed upon himself as the cruel reality of "actions have consequencess" jumped to his mind.

She stared at his rippled back, watching the muscles work beneath the striped jumpsuit as he was led away. She clutched her clipboard, tucking her pen safely behind her ear before taking her leave.

Her heels clicked across the tiles, the loud thump of the hall's doors echoing softly as she pushed them open, nails clicking against the material.

Thoughts drifted to the man, the killer... she hesitantly checked her files again before sitting down at her desk, flopping down into her chair vehemently.

Her gaze wandered the manila folder before paging it open.

--------------------------------------------------

PRISONER #1224 OVERVIEW, DATA, AND REPORTS:::--

Photo ID-

Identifying Features-
Chest-

Back-

Right Shoulder-

Right Arm-

Left Shoulder and Arm-

Left Hand-

Right Hand-

Legs-

Name- Apollo Victor Hannes

Birthdate- 08 of April 1999

Age- 24