!!!!read before!!!!

-
HEY HEY HEY!! thanks for choosing my book to read, it means the absolute world to me. i hope you enjoy it!

this will be my first book in what feels like ages because there for a while i had really bad writers block, and i used to write a lot of grayson dolan fanfiction but i left the dolan twin fandom and now i'm here.

i'm such a big eren simp, him and dabi are tied at first place on my well thought out list. and i know that eren is starting to really pop in the weeb community recently.

and i'm kind of rusty, because like i said—writers block, so please take it easy on me. don't be afraid to RESPECTFULLY fix some of my grammar mistakes, i love it when people give me some feedback as well. so some feedback on chapters would be really great.

-
!!THIS BOOK DOES NOT FOLLOW THE ATTACK ON TITAN STORYLINE!!

!!!!THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT, DRUG USE, ALCOHOL DRINKING, SMOKING WEED/CIGARETTES, ANGST, SIGNS OF ABUSE!!!!

if you aren't ok with any of those listed please stop right here and find another book to read, have a good day.

ok now that this is over with, you may get started.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! i made a playlist for this book, you don't have to listen to it but you can.

i'll try and make the same playlist on soundcloud once this book starts to get out there

- bear