(8) doll face

y/n;

"wait does he mean a no strings attached fuck buddy type thing?" hitch asked,

"i think so." you said, sitting down next to marco. he paid no attention to your conversation with hitch.

"typical... i mean i have nothing against it. but this no strings attached thing almost never works, trust me i've been there. it doesn't turn out well in the end." she said, handing me a grilled cheese while she ate her own.

"i know, but i might as well just do it. i'd still fuck him no matter what my answer is, it's really nice to just have someone right next door when you want to have sex." you said and all she did was nod, which didn't help at all.

"so.. are you going to agree?" she finally spoke, and you shrugged.

"i need some more time to think before i answer." you said, finishing your grilled cheese and standing so you can walk in your room.

"take all the time you need, i'm sure he can wait." she said as you closed your bedroom door, and started to strip.

hopefully you don't stay awake thinking about this.

_

you stayed awake thinking about it.

and now you're at work almost falling asleep while standing.

why ask questions like that? why can't he just fuck you and you both just never question it.

he makes it seem like he wants you everyday...

wait does he?

well, you don't blame him. look at you.

by the time you got to your apartment complex you had your answer, and when you knocked on his door your heart started to thump faster.

he answered the door with a controller in his hand, he looked pissed but when he looked down at you.. a smirk appeared on his face.

"i assume you're here to give me an answer, hm?" he asked, and because of that stupid smirk you almost said no and turned around. so he could work for it. but you decided that you weren't going to tease him today, keep it short and simple.

"my answer is yes," you said and he cocked a brow, "but, this isn't going to be an everyday thing. i can barely handle you already, let alone everyday."

his smirk turned into a smile, and he stood up straight.

"would you like to come in for a smoke, princess?" he asked, and that smile... how could you say no.

"fine, but not for long." you said, and he stepped aside for you to step in. he had a game paused on the tv, and it looked like he had cleaned up his apartment.

"someone cleaned, did you hire someone?" you asked him, and he laughed.

"very funny, no, i cleaned." he said, sitting down on the couch. and you sat next to him, propping your leg up on your other one.

"it looks nice." you said, looking around. you spotted a family picture on the table. it included eren, his mom and dad you assumed, and then a blonde haired guy.

"is that your mom, dad, and brother?" you asked, gesturing to the picture tucked in a frame.

"yeah, that was before my parents got divorced." he said, and you frowned.

"sorry i asked, it's none of my business." you said, looking over at him.

"ah it's fine, it was better for us that way. my dad's a piece of shit." he said, and you fell silent.