WELCOME HOME TOMMY

" TOMMY YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" yelled his mother from down the stairs. Grunting from his bedroom he struggled to but his shoes on and run down the stairs. He had just recently moved to a new school called Ridge South in Idaho... His family (well only his mom him and his two younger brothers and his little sister) His dad had been kidnapped and shot when he was 7. He was never close to his dad and had felt nothing when he had died. Tommy grabbed his car keys off the kitchen table kissed his mother and brothers goodbye and drove his sister to day care and then drove on to school. As he pulled into the parking lot two boys came up to him..."hey new boy, this here is my bro nick and I'm James" "who do you think you are parking in that spot" these boys looked like assholes and tommy had had enough of their kind at his old schools "oh my god I didn't fucking realize that this is your parking spot hold up let me check...it says student parking if it was yours it would say dickhead parking" retorted tommy. Nick and James were rather slow and when they realized what tommy said he had already gone into the school halls. Class went rather well for Tommy, yes there were a few annoying people but then he met this really cute girl named Belle. She was rather pretty he thought. Her black hair spilt down past her shoulders and she wore a rather interesting outfit. She had on chunky combat boots with fishnet stockings with a red and black mini skirt. She wore a black tank top with a red dragon over her left boob. "oh shit why am i looking at her boob" he said out loud to himself. The rest of the day went without problems and he was more than ready to leave by the end of the day. To avoid the rush of students cramped in the halls like sardines he sneaked out the window of his bio class and ran across the football fields. Suddenly 2 pairs of hands grabbed him, one hand covering his nose and mouth the other covering his eyes. The other pair of hands punched him in the stomach. Tommy was a rather scrawny boy and could do nothing to defend himself. The two people kept beating him up. He was curled into a ball so they wouldn't be able to damage his organs or face without difficulty.. Suddenly he heard a girl yell "JAMES, NICK STOP IT HES NEW HERE" the boys pulled away from tommy and he was able to look up and see his savoir...to his surprise it was Belle. Belle walked over to the boys and started talking with james and nick. Tommy couldn't make out what she was saying. Before he got the courage to talk to her this strange man came running onto the field...He seemed under distress. Belle was courios and asked if he needed help...He said "yes" and that he urgently needed help. His dog was lose and his dog had been a very Vicious animal and that the kids across the street may be in danger. Not wanting anything to happen to the kids the four of them followed this strange man. Tommy felt this strange burning sensation is his arm and could see the man leaning over the others who had also collapsed. The last thing he could see was the smile of the man leaning over him and distinctly he heard the words "welcome home tommy"