7

Wilbur pov:

I lied, I drove them away, I pushed the person that I truly did care about to hell knows where. I know Sally and I had been an item, I knew we were dating but she left and y/n came and comforted me. I had no one so I did an all-time low and cheated.

But in some ways, I didn't regret it.

I regret hurting y/n but not the fact I cheated.

I sat in the kitchen with my head in my hands waiting for dinner to be finished, Sally stood mixing the greens with a prepped smile on her face. "You okay Wilby?" she giggled from her stance as she opened the fridge for a beverage.

"Huh yea I'm good." i replied with a shaky voice, i didn't know what to do, all i could do was continue with my life

With my amazing perfect girlfriend.

"Are you sure?" she asked once angina this time her smile fading parsley.

"Yep." i got up from the counter and walked to the living room dropping to the couch, as i sat there the memories of me and y/n came rushing back.

When we almost kissed

When I conferred with her.

"Will I know somethings wrong, what's up?" Sally came out of the kitchen and sat next to me. I couldn't right now deal with two problems.

"I'm fine sally.'' I gritted and she didn't take no for an answer. "Wilb-"

"GOD FOR ONCE CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yell at Sally and push her off of me. Her smile was nonexistent, she sat next to me with no words, no motions just waiting for me to talk.

I rubbed my eyes and sat back on the couch and covered my face.

"Hey look, I'm sorry," I said, but not moving my spot.

"Please let me help." i knew she wouldn't stop asking so i just said it, i just said what i couldn't keep to myself.

"Look sally i kissed y/n" i came out with it.

She didn't speak, she didn't cry, she just sat there with one look on her face which was sadness.

"Is that why she left?" Sally finally spoke and looked me in the eyes. I nodded and she turned back to her stance.

"Do you like her?"

...

"Yes, I do."