31

Wilbur's pov:

"posted," Wilbur said turning in his black gammer chair, he turned to Tommy who was sitting on his bed.

"Are you sure about this?" Tommy asked hoping will would change his mind.

"I'm sure. she needs to know," i said standing up from my chair. 

"tea? i need something to calm my nerves," i asked walking towards the door, my brain was scrambling, what was she going to do? i haven't heard from her ever since the whole blowup.

i wasn't ready for all of the drama that was going to come after this video.

"sure. but how about we go to a cafe for some. let's get out of the house." Tommy suggested and i didn't mind, so i nodded and i grabbed my keys off the dresser and i grabbed my wallet but Tommy told me to leave it and he was going to pay. but of course, i put up a fuss

"no Tommy i got it," i said sternly

"will you deserve a simple tea for free," he said smacking my wallet out of my hand. i looked at his face so i agreed and we left for the car.

"can i drive?" Tommy asked with a smile.

"and that a straight-up no," i said and opened the driver's side door and hopped in, he sighed and got into the passenger side and we pulled out of the driveway and headed for the sunshine cafe.

"This music is shit," Tommy said turning the radio.

"here, this is the aux," i said giving the cord and he took it plugging in his phone.

"What shall we play?" Tommy asked scrolling through youtube.

"just put on a playlist," i said turning at the light.

"Alright," he said and clicked on one letting it play.

a few songs played and we vibed along to them then one of y/n songs started.

Lyin' isn't better than silence

it is sung, Tommy looked at me realizing it was y/n he picked up his phone that sat in the middle center but i put my hand over his phone

"no let it play." i spoke letting the words that were being sung hit me. it was like a dagger through the heart.

And now I'm closin' every door
'Cause I'm sick of wantin' more
You were good to me
You were good to me, yeah
Swear I'm different than before
I won't hurt you anymore
'Cause you were good to me

the song finished and the next song started.

i let my eyes keep me busy so saw the cafe ahead i turned into the parking lot, i parked the car in a spot Tommy was quiet making the silence awkward, i opened my door and started to head into the cafe. letting Tommy sit there.

"you coming?" i yell at him from outside of the car.

"oh yeah," he said he opened his door and i locked it we headed for the door and we sat at a small table.

"Tommy can you order for us?" i  asked, he nodded and i told him my order and he left to go get them.

as he returned with our tea we sat and talked about anything other than y/n, anything but that.

"holy shit," Tommy said looking through the cafe door.

"what?"

--------

"i need to leave and this time permanently." i said taking the covers off of me and standing up, i could see the shock on his face

"wait what?" he said standing off the bed.