Night of March 1st 2021

Yeah lol. Big time skip but honestly, I forgot I had this book at all. So this dream was weird...er than usual. First of all I'm stuck in some sort of loop. I "wake up" from a nightmare and the zombie apocalypse is on. I'm at my mom's house and my cousin is dead in the den (he is like 8). So I'm upset enough by that to "wake up" again. Only this time I'm at my dads house, and it's still the fricking zombie apocalypse! After what felt like months a zombie gets into the house. I dont even fight it I just let it bite me because I remember feeling so sick of surviving. Cue me fake waking up again, this time was different though I was in the game pub g. STILL THE FRICKING ZOMBIE APOCALIPSE THOUGH!! Anyway after a while of surviving in the game I started to lucid dream... I think because I literally changed my dream. Instead of me in the game I was playing it on a tablet/iPad thing. I look up and see my sister, her boyfriend, and my bestfriend outside my dads house. They were walking away through the harvested corn field with muck boots on. The last thing I remembered before waking up was running to put my shoes on so I could go with them and I was so excited because it was summer (that's weird because I hate summer). When I actually woke up it took me a long time to decide if I was still dreaming because I thought it was another loop.
●○■》》¿《》¡¤■♤¤■¡《《♤《■♤¡》《• authors note.
If your reading this...why? I havent updated in almost a year. Thanks anyway though, its appreciated.
💙💙💙