01 (PART A.)

THE GIF BELOW IS MADE BY ME DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!
.
.
. THANK YOU
.
.

Both Dean and Skylar were sitting in silence for a while before Dean decided to finally speak up

Dean: so are you gonna tell me what the hell that was?!

Skylar: uh, the thing we crossed, I think that was a stop sign.

Dean: (serious glare) very funny smart ass, why the hell would you set fire to your chem lab?

Skylar: I don't feel like talking about it.

Dean: ya? And I didn't feel like driving thousands of miles to pick you up, so I guess we are all making sacrifices! Now talk!

Skylar: like I already told you at school, it was a mistake, I was trying to do a chemical reaction and things went haywire.

Dean: that's a really big mistake don't you think?

Skylar: (mumbling under her breath) whatever

Dean: what'd you say!?

Skylar: I asked why dad isn't the one who came to get me

Dean: oh you should be thanking your stars he isn't the one who came to get you.

Before Dean could proceed to give Skylar a lecture the phone rang and it was Sam. She had never been more happy to see him call.

Dean stopped the car at a gas station and got out of the car.

Dean: Don't move.

Skylar nodded in response

She waited for about 10 minutes before Dean came back.

Skylar: oh good, I was starting to think you ran away.

Dean: oh come on sky, you know I would never do that.....to my car.

Skylar rolled her eyes at that response.

Skylar: what was so important you couldn't talk about it in front of me anyway?

Dean: nothing.

With that remark Dean started the car and they drove away. After what seemed like years they arrived at a crappy motel.

Skylar: is this really where we are staying.

Dean: yup.

They both walked in and Sammy was sitting on the bed.

Sammy: hey sky.

Skylar threw her arms around her gigantic brother (or as far as she could reach).

Sammy: so suspended huh?

Skylar: can we talk about anything else, like why we are staying in a crappy motel in the middle of nowhere?

Both Dean and Sam exchanged looks. Skylar knew something was up, she just had to find out what it was.