Prolouge

Skylar Winchester.

Winchester. That name gave her so much power, yet she didn't know it yet.

Skylar had always been the quiet but rebellious kid, she didn't like rules for that matter she didn't like being told what to do.

Skylar's mum had died when she was a baby, so she barely had any memories of her but her father and brothers had told her all these wonderful  stories about their mum.

It wasn't that she didn't believe these stories, it was just that she didn't know how to miss someone she never knew.

Skylar had been in a boarding school for as long as she could remember, she never understood why because her brothers got to stay with their father, they got to grow up in a happy little home as a happy little family while she was stuck in a "literal hell" as she liked to describe it.

She always thought that her father blamed her for her mother's death, one didn't actually know all the details to. All Skylar knew was that one night their house caught on fire and her mum didn't survive it

Or maybe sometimes she thought it was because her family knew she was insane and didn't want anything to do with her. But that one didn't make sense because she never told anyone about the voices.

Ah yes, the voices, Skylar always got these killer migraines and we aren't talking "pop a couple of aspirin migraines," we are talking passing out from the pain kind of migraines. However she never told anyone, she always just sucked it up.

Why? Because along with the migraines came the voices. It was like there were multiple people yelling at her all at one once, only it was just in her head. Sometimes when she focused enough she could hear what they were saying but she always tried to block them out because what they were saying were some scary shit.

Her father and brother came and visited her every weekend and she would ofcourse go home for the holidays, but even then she always felt like there was something her family was hiding from her.

She kept all her frustration inside her for years but the tip of the iceberg was when her family completely cut off.

Her dad hadn't visited in months and her brothers hadn't called either until one night when she got a rather unsettling phone call.

After the phone call skylar was in a dilemma as to what she should do next....but eventually she decided to trust her gut and gave in.

Skylar did the only think she could think of to get suspended from her school....she set fire to her chemistry lab. Granted there were probably other less life threatening things she could have done but what's life without a little bit of risk right!

Ofcourse she was caught. What no one knew was she was caught because she wanted to be, otherwise Skylar was a pretty good liar too. ( Not everyone can lie to their families about their insanity for 14 years.)

Now Skylar was sitting in a car next to her oldest brother Dean, the scary one. He had this look on his face that made all of Skylar's anger crawl back into her chest.

She had so many questions, but she couldn't gather the courage to ask her pissed off older brother.

But soon enough Skylar was going to get answers to questions she never even knew she had....

A/N

Yayyy!!! My supernatural fanfic!

Notes:-

I had to change up the timeline a bit because of what I want Skylar's storyline to be.

So in this timeline dean and Sam were a lot older when their mum died, so they have some solid memories of Mary but Skylar was just a new born baby.