01 (PART B)

"One lie is enough to question all truths."
.
.
.
.
Skylar sat on a tree stump in front of the fire she had helped build.....she was trying to keep herself together but the voices...they were back and her head hurt like a mother fu$$$r.

Her entire existence was a lie....everything she'd ever known about herself, about her family all a freaking lie.

Her train of thoughts was interrupted by Sam coming and sitting next to her.

Sam: hey sky

Sky: hey Sammy.

She wanted to scream at her brother right now, he had no right to do this to her....but she couldn't.....she was kind of numb at the moment...she couldn't even think straight.

Dean saw his siblings from afar and decided to let Sammy try and fix the mess he had created before Dean stepped in.

After a long awkward silence Skylar spoke up.

Sky: what's Dean drawing over there?

Sam: Anasazi symbols, for protection, the wendigo can't cross over them.

Sky: (sarcastically) ancient symbols...of course....that's totally normal.

Sam: look I know all this is a little crazy and I'm really sorry I dumped it all on you...I promise we will talk about this okay?

Sky: why Sammy? Why did you all lie to me? I mean did you guys think I'm not good enough to be a part of this....or did you just not trust me to be a part of it?

Sam: what! No! That's not it sky...we did this because we wanted to keep you safe...trust me you don't wanna be a part of any of this...I didn't either which is why I left for collage...that of of course until...

Skylar saw her brother's facial expression change from sympathetic to sad...she hadn't seen him like this..ever! In fact she hadn't ever seen any of the three guys in her life be upset or cry.

Sky: until what Sammy?

Sam: until my girlfriend was killed by the same demon that killed mum years ago....and now I just wanna find dad and that demon and kill it.

Skylar didn't know how to respond to this...all this time she had been thinking about just herself and Sammy was grieving she hadn't even noticed...she felt like an awful sister.

Sam and Dean probably saw her as an awful sister.

Sky: Sammy I'm so so sorry....I didn't know..wh...what was her name?

Sam: Jessica

Sky: I...I don't know what to say.

Sam: (smirking) that's okay sky it isn't your job to make me feel better.

Before Skylar could contradict this statement Dean interrupted them.

Dean: You wanna tell me what's going on in that freaky head of yours?

Sam: Dean—

Dean: (looking at his sister then back at Sam) No, you're not fine. You're like a powder keg, man, it's not like you. I'm supposed to be the belligerent one, remember?