43

Chaeng's day
--
Feb 11

Today is the day they were waiting for. It's the 30th anniversary of the Kims company and Chaeng's birthday.

Lucky for her, there's no work. But they will be attending the event.

She was eating breakfast when someone barged in her apartment.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" It was her best friend Laine, she was with Jisoo and Jane.

Of course Jisoo went directly to her girl and gave her a birthday kiss.

The two lovebirds gagged at what Jisoo did but later on laughed it out.

"Hurry up, we still have to go to the company" Laine said annoyingly, she knows how Rosé eats so slow like a turtle.

"Okay okay jeez."

The slightly nervous Jane wished that Rosé will eat slower.

She's not ready for the speech she'll do later.

"It's exciting, it's Jane's speech as a CEO on the 30th anniversary." Jisoo said while looking at her nervous cousin.

"Who said I'm excited?" Jane asked, the three laughed at her. "It's nerve racking! You three should know that." She said while glaring at them.

Her girlfriend beside her gave her a hug.

"You can do it! You've done it before, i know you can do it again." She said as she smiled. Jane felt assured hearing that.

Laine is right. I can do this she thought.

"Anyways stop flirting. I'm done eating." Rosé said as she stood up.

"Babe we can flirt to ya know?" Jisoo said and earned a smack from Rosé "guess that's a no.."

"Aww this is sad. Alexa play Loser by Bigbang" Jane teased, and the three of them laughed while Jisoo glared at them.

"Okay guys shut up for a second. Let me take a shower please."

"Can i join-"

"NO!" Then Rosé quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Why is she mad, it's her birthday she's supposed to be happy.." Jisoo said to the two lovebirds laughing at her.

"Maybe she's on her period." Laine answered and Jane laughed again.

"Debatable."

--

After Rosé was all done, the four of them went to the company.

Of course, Jane with her car, so they were lucky they didn't have to take a cab.

As they expected. The company was busy, a lot of people, other business man and woman.

"Looks it's the CEO!" Someone shouted and their attention was fixed on Jane.

Oh shit she said in her mind.

"You guys go. I'll handle this." Jane said to the three. Laine was about to give her a kiss but Jane reminded that there were a lot of people. So she pulled her shits together.

As soon as they got to their office

"Happy birthday Rosie!!!" All of their friends shouted. Rosé was quite shocked but she was happy that's for sure.

"Nooo, you didn't have to" She said and tears started forming in her eyes.

"We didn't want to, it's Jisoo's plan." Bam said as she handed Jisoo the cake they bought earlier.