2

The future CEO

--

What the actual fuck. She.. She's glaring at me!

"O-oh! I'm sorry." I bow to show her that i am really sorry.

When i look up, i saw that she's staring at me, confused. That's when i stood properly.

Holy cow.. She's Jennie Kim in the past life!

A sudden flashback came in my mind.. All of the times i spent with her, back in the past.

She glared at me then walked out.

I'm sorry?

"Jeez." I mumbled, went to the counter to order my coffee. "Hey man! The usual" He smirked at me

"Espresso coming right up" He said. Like i said, I'm always here at 3:am

I look at the spot where i met the girl earlier.. If she's really Jennie Kim, the Jennie Kim.

Did she recognized me?

"Deep in thought there are we." The guy who owns the place said and i laughed "i never got your name" He said.

"The names Laine.. Uhh" I also don't know his name tbh.

"Just call me Joo" Juju on the beat, no? Okay nvm.

"So uh.. The girl that came here in all black." I started, he gave me my espresso, I'll finish drinking it here.

"Oh her? I never saw her, it's my first time seeing her here." Hmm, i wonder if she's.. Mr. Kim's daughter.

Just wondering... But what if she is? I mean she looks exactly like Jennie Kim, and Mr. Kim looks like Jennie Kim's dad.

Y'all get me?

"She's pretty though." He suddenly said.

"Can you describe her?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Yup, uhh she has cat eyes, brunette hair and uh her height is by your cheeks, i think, she's not that tall." Oh..

Cat eyes.. Cat eyes..

I remembered how she looked at me awhile ago.. It's the same stare if i did something wrong in my past life..

Those cat eyes.

"Do you know her?" Joo suddenly asked.. I shook my head. "Or does she look familiar to you?"

"Yes.. She does." I look at the time, holy cow i have work in 7 and it's 4, "so uh i gotta go,"

"Sure! Take care."

I went back to my apartment, on the freakin 10th floor.

I set the alarm, i don't want to be lateeEeee.

And then i went back to sleep

--

6:30 am

Oh thank God! I woke up!! I need to get ready fast.. Holy cow. I didn't have time to eat jisoos.

I took a shower and got dressed, i ran out of my apartment building. I feel like flash rn.

RUN BITCH RUN.

I just got there in time. One of the staffs there, informed me to go to the meeting room.

As soon as i got there, my team and Mr. Yang are there.

"Oh, here's our photographer." Mr. Yoongi said.

"You're just in time Ms. Laine." Ms. Jihyo greeted, i sat beside Bam and Rosé.