~Rock his shit~

Word count: 1246

I moved on top of him straddling his clothes dick..
The kiss was hungry. He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed his way from my lips to my neck.

"Fuck" he moaned into my neck

My grinding was torture for him.
He grabbed my hips and began to move me back and forth faster.
I let out small moans the friction not quite enough to make me cum.

I could feel Cedric dick growing by the second.
He kept moving my on top of him.
Back and forth.
Cedrics moans were hot on my neck until finally he had enough.

"Fuck this" he said before throwing me off of him so that my back was on the bed.
He grabbed my ankles and pulled me to where he wanted me to be.

He kissed my neck and then down my stomach as he roughly removed my shirt. He then kissed back up to where my bra was and took that off.
He latched onto one of my nipples and sucked and licked all around it hardening them,
He then made his way to the other one.
One of his hands was on my stomach pushing my down so I didn't arch my back to much.

He then made his way up my neck and to my jaw line.
He tore himself away and stood up removing his shirt while staring at my half-naked body on his bed.

"Sit up" he demanded

I knew what he was asking and I was gonna ROCK HIS SHIT

He began trying to work at his belt but I smacked his hands away. He looked at my confused but then grabbed my neck to pull me closer to his face.

"What the fuck did you just do" he questions

"Sit down" i say in a demanding tone

He was baffled. Good.

He obeyed and sat down on the edge of the bed.
I got on my knees and slowly started removing his belt. He bit his lip and gathered my hair in his hands to make a makeshift ponytail.

I removed his belt setting it on the bed next to me. Im gonna need it for later.

I then unzipped his pants and slid them down along with his boxers.
His hard dick sprung out.
He was leaning back on his elbow admiring the show.
I grabbed his dick and moved my hands up and down his shaft and spit on it finally putting him in my mouth.

"Uhhh" he softly grunted
I bobbed my head up and down hollowing out my cheeks and swirling my tongue.

"Holy-" he spasmed for a second at the feeling
Using the hand he had holding my hair he gently pushed me up and down guiding my head.
I moved faster now.

"Oh my- oh my god take that dick" he grabbed my head and held it down lower.

"Take that fucking dick ohh" he sat there for a moment and then let go of my head. I pulled up my head and took a deep breath before I stood up and pushed him on the bed. I grabbed his belt and put it around his hands to make hand cuffs.

I smirked at him and pulled down my pants and panties.
Climbing on top of him.
I kissed his neck

"Ugh"

I kissed down his chest

"Mhmmmm" he moaned

I kissed down his stomach

"Uhh"

Stopping right above his dick. I pulled away. He bucked his hips up wanting more. And that's what I  were gonna give him.

I straddled his lap again hovering over his dick and putting the tip to my entrance but not fully sliding in. The teasing made him frustrated. He was hungry for me and didn't want to wait.