~reassure~

Word count: 1315

Anger hung heavy in the room.
Not even just the room the whole damn house.
We had just gotten into a fight.
Over something about how I "looked at the waiter" when we went out to dinner tonight.

Now Cedric being jealous is hot, don't get me wrong but every so once in awhile it gets a little annoying like geez sorry I was being nice.. next time I'll be a bitch to everyone 🙄

Now he's sitting in the living room watching tv after he made that whole scene in the car.
I just don't know what to do to show him that I just want him............... wait..............

I stood up from the side of the bed and made my way to the living room.
It was slightly dark the only light coming from tv and like 2 lamps.
I made my way over to where he was sitting and straddled him quickly.

"Woah- wha-" he said but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth

I leaned over to his neck and started kissing it, my hand trailing from over his mouth to interlock in his hair.

I slightly tug the hair pulling his head back.
I make my way kissing up his neck to the base of his ear.

All I hear is breathy moans coming from his mouth.

"Y/n" he tried to say

But I hushed him and connected my lips with his while slowly starting to grind my hips onto his.

I could feel his erection growing.
His hand traveled from my ass up my back and to my hair. He then pulled my head back.

"My turn" he spoke as he then kissed my neck.
Although instead of neck to ear as I did he was making his way down to my breast. The lower he got the looser his grip on my hair got and before he made it to my breast's I grabbed his jaw in my hand pulling it away from me and back on the back of the couch.

I got off of him and grabbed his hand pulling him from the couch.
He had a sly smirk as he trailed behind me.
I looked back and caught him looking at my ass

"Eyes up her buddy" he smirked and reached to grab my ass but I slapped his hand away

"Come on" I could hear his smirk as he said that.

We finally made it to the room. I pulled him inside and shut the door turning around, quickly pushing him back on the bed.

"Woah ok" he said as he landed on his elbows I made quick work of his shirt pulling it over his head although he did seem quite eager to have it off anyway.
I walked over to the side table pulling out a blindfold

"Your turn.." I said

He smirked at me
" that's what you think" he said as he tried to get up
No way was i letting him win tonight.

"Not so fast" I said pushing him back down. I climbed on top and straddled him.

He smiled
"Fine, fine" he said as he lifted his head allowing me access to put the blindfold on. I slid it over his messy brown hair and onto his eyes.

I slid off of him and walked over to the side table again grabbing hand cuffs.

"What are you doing" he said with a smirk when he heard the clank of the handcuffs when I pulled them out

"You'll see" I said

I grabbed his hand and cuffed it to the right side of the bed and then again to the left.

He chucked re-positioning himself on the bed to a more comfortable position

"Do what you will" he said smiling in anticipation