06

It's Saturday, Edmund and Nesrin haven't really seen each other in class much but they did study in the library every day. Some people are going to Hogsmeade today but some stay on the school grounds. Anyway, tonight is the first Quidditch game of the season. "Gryffindor vs Slytherin today, Nesrin let's go to Hogsmeade before the game starts." Hermione says excited.

"Sure but we gotta be back quickly." Nesrin replies. "We don't have much time left before the game, only like two hours."

"Don't worry come on." Hermione drags her best friend along with her. They arrive at Hogsmeade and walk to the three broomsticks. They enter and take a seat after ordering butter-beer. "So, you and the hottie from another house? How is it going?"

"Edmund and I study everyday except today and tomorrow of course. But every time I'm talking to him or even close near him, I don't know..." Nesrin drops her sentence and stares at the floor.

"You wanna kiss him? Touch him?" Hermione asks well knowing what her friend means. Nesrin nods. "I have the same thing with Peter, if only he would see me as someone more then a fourth grader." She adds

They both take a sip and the doors open again. The Pevensie's walk inside except Lucy who is still too young to come to Hogsmeade. "Talking about the devil." Hermione says raising an eyebrow. Nesrin rolls her eyes but Peter had seen the two girls and walks up to them.

"Can we maybe sit with you girls?" He asks softly. Hermione immediately nods and the three siblings sit down at their tables.

"So what were you girls talking about?" Susan asks. Hermione and Nesrin look at each other.

"The game of tonight." Nesrin replies. "Gryffindor vs Slytherin, the start of the season." She adds smiling.

"It's gonna go down, Draco is totally angry at Harry for him being the centre of attention as always." Hermione says actually worried.

"Oh come on mione, we both know Harry is the better player. He will catch the stupid snitch and we will all celebrate the stupid win." Nesrin replies.

"Not really a big Quidditch fan?" Peter asks curious.

"Ow she was, she even made the team in our second year. She became a chaser but fell of her broom last year and broke some bones... now she hates flying." Hermione explains.

"Sounds horrible." Edmund says looking worried at his friend. I hope it didn't hurt that much. He thinks.

"Nah, madame Pomfrey did a good job taking care of me for the two weeks my body had to rest in order for the healing spells to completely work, but flying is not on my list anymore." Nesrin replies.

They finish their drinks and chat for about fifteen more minutes before they all return to Hogwarts. "I need to go to the library getting a book." Susan says suddenly.

"Wait! I needed to go there too so... wanna go together?" Hermione asks. Both girls take off.

"And I am going to talk to some friends." Peter says walking away too. That was the most subtile thing ever. Even Edmund's thoughts are sarcastic.

"We can go to the tribunes already if you want, the game starts in fifteen minutes." Edmund says. So both of them walk to the field. The Gryffindor team passes them and George raises an eyebrow to Nesrin

"Have you ever played Quidditch?" Nesrin asks to start a conversation.

"No never, I never even flew a broom so that's that." Edmund replies smiling.

"You said, something about having trouble with the enemy before... what did you mean?" Nesrin asks curious. That have been in her mind since he said it.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Edmund replies. Narnia is such a weird story, she will think I'm crazy.

"We go to school in a magic castle, we learn magic spells and potions, I think I will believe you." She says laughing.

"Once upon a time, my younger sister Lucy found a wardrobe that leaded to a whole country. It's called Narnia, of course me and my siblings didn't believe her. But one day I got in there too, meeting a woman who at the time I didn't know who she was. She was kind of nice and I was an idiot so she asked me to bring my siblings along." He continues.

"We all entered Narnia later and found out that the woman I met was called the white witch, but for some stupid reason, I wanted to go back to her. So I did, alone. She captured me and my siblings and the army they had found had to safe my ass there. We all fought in the end battle but that betrayal is still there, the feeling that I lied and betrayed everyone so badly still haunts me." Edmund explains.

"We all do stupid things for stupid reasons Edmund, I fell of a broom, some people make bigger mistakes but as long as you know that you did something wrong, there is no reason to let the past haunt you. Some people are still out there, murdering innocent children or families, you'll be fine." Nesrin replies.

"You mean, you believe the whole story? You believe the wardrobe and the magic land behind it?" He asks shocked. He thought he was gonna make a fool out of himself. They reached the tribunes and Nesrin looks up at him and smiles.

"How could you have possibly made that whole thing up?" She asks back laughing. They get on the tribunes where some other people already are, slowly everything becomes crowded. I can't believe she believed me! Edmund thinks.

The game begins and both teams fly up. Everyone starts cheering and shouting. Harry and Draco both have spotted the snitch, it's just a fact of who's first. Of course as predicted, Harry got the snitch letting Gryffindor win and everyone cheers again, even Edmund is happy Gryffindor won.

"There is this party tonight in the Gryffindor common room since we won, and other houses are allowed to come as well, so if you want to..." Nesrin asks while walking back with Edmund.

"Yes, I would love to." He replies smiling. Tonight is my chance, tonight I gotta take it. He thinks.

"Great, after dinner." Nesrin says. They enter the great hall and sit down at their own tables. Dumbledore walks to his speech desk and talks.

"Good students, I have big news, this year, the Friday before the Christmas holidays, we will have the Yule ball. A perfect opportunity to find a date and dance like in the old tales." Dumbledore announced. Everyone goes wild.

"I hope someone will ask me, I'm not going alone." Hermione complaints. I hope Edmund will ask me, I'm not going with anyone else. Nesrin thinks.