After Opposite Gender Day

Okay it wasn't to bad but it was hilarious!

Okay there were these two boys and they dressed up.

The first boy wore all of his older sisters clothes. He wore: A striped skirt, a teal shirt with a black cover up, and gray scarf, leggings, and some black boots. His sister did his makeup so he had on some mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and some lip gloss.He even had his nails painted. He couldn't get the makeup off so it was on all week. He left his nails painted though. I know his sister, so I understand were all this came from.

The second boy wore some of his younger sisters clothes. He wore: A gray and pink sweat shirt, a gray sparkly tutu, black tights, and some black dress shoes. He had on some bright pink lip stick on. He had a sparkly head band on too.

My outfit was amazing. I wore my basketball shorts even though it was like -11 outside. I wore a black t-shirt and my basketball sweatshirt. I put my hair up and put my flat-rim hat on. I was going to wear my basketball shoes but my dad wouldn't let me.

I was really surprised that not a lot of guys dressed up because a lot of them did it for Halloween.

A lot of girls did it. I was really surprised because I thought they wouldn't like being a guy!