Chapter 5~ First for everything PT 1

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry I've been away. Hope you enjoy this.

/////////////////////

No one's Pov~

Today was a new day for the boys. They woke up being in a three way relationship. Namjoon was the first to wake up.

He was in a good mood. so, for the first day of being in relationship he decided to make breakfast.

Namjoon took his clothes off and went to the shower. After his shower, He put on some clean clothes. Namjoon thought maybe if he looked good and smelled nice both boys would love him more. Let's just say he was trying to impress his boyfriends.

Namjoon's point of view~

Okay I am going to the kitchen to make breakfast. I don't normally wake up first so this was a surprise for me. I walk into the kitchen and start getting out things to cook with. Jin doesn't like me cooking because last time I cooked I burnt the food. opps. This time I will show him and kookie that I can cook.

"Hmm.. what can I make that is tasty? I know." I looked in the fridge and got out some sausages, eggs and some other foods out.

I started cooking the egg. that was easy. though I don't think I should of done the egg first as It doesn't take long. Great. I put the sausages in the oven and started setting up the table.

As I finished up the table I heard movement from upstairs, that means someone is awake. Not sure who though. My guess is Jin because he does wake up early.

I checked on the food that was still cooking. It really did smell so good.

"Morning Namjoon. Why are you up early?" Yep it was Jin.

I smiled as he walked in the room. He had messy hair. He must of slept well because he normally doesn't have messy hair. "Morning love. I thought I would make us triple breakfast on our first day of being in a relationship. Did you sleep well?" I was feeling fresh and in a good mood.

Jin walk up to me and kissed my cheek before hugging me softly, this made me hug him back. I can't believe my dream is coming true but we are missing someone right now in this comfy hug. Jin let go of our hug to look at me.

"You know what? I actually did for once and with the best people ever." Jin woke up more in a amazingly good mood as well. I laugh at his cuteness. Everything about this guy just gives me happiness. when he is sad. I'll try my best to make him feel better and give him lots of cuddles. When he is being stubborn and hard on himself, I'll will show him how amazing he is and how far is has come and that he does not to be hard on himself. This also goes to our Kookie. He is completely new to loving us and we want to make him happy and comfortable as possible-

I heard Jin voice interrupted my thoughts. uh oh. "NAMJOON! Are you seriously day dreaming when there is food cooking?!" I shake my head and look at the food that Jin was now dealing with. I guess the food was going to burn. opps. I really wanted to prove to Jin that I can cook the food good.

"Sorry hyung... got lost in my thoughts there haha.>" I said a bit embarrassed.

I heard him laugh while shaking his head and turned off the oven and anything that was still on. I decided to set the table again, since Jin took over the food. I set it up nicely, making sure the plates were straight against the glass.

After I finished setting up. Me and Jin heard a thud sound from upstairs, which made me and him look at each other confused. We put everything down and rushed upstairs as quickly as we could.

"Jungkookie?! Are you okay?" I half shouted as the running took my breath away. We made it to our room and Jin opened it. As we entered, we saw Jungkook on the floor rubbing his eyes sleepy and confused. He looked around and realized he was on the floor in an oversized black shirt.

"Huh? What happened? Did I fell off the bed?" Jungkook spoke sleepy still. He is so cute that a smiled appeared on his face knowing he is okay. Jin walked over to him and helped him up.

"Haha. Good morning Kookie. I think you rolled off your bed. It's a good time to wake up actually because our amazing boyfriend made us some breakfast." Jin happily announced. I walk over to the window and opened it a little, bringing in the lovely fresh air.

"Oh I am really hungry. I can't wait to taste it hyungs! lets go now." After Jungkook said that, he ran out the room. I turned around to face Jin and saw him staring at me. "what?!" I asked smiling at him.

Jin blushed and then laughed weirdly. "N-nothing... let's go eat like Kookie said." This time Jin ran out the room. I wonder what that was all about. Was he checking me out? I smirked to myself. "cute" I said under my breath. I made my way downstairs to the others. When I walked in the dining room, all our plates was filled up with food, including mine. I sat at the end of the table, taking in the moment with my boyfriends.

Everyone started eating but me. Neither of them noticed, which I was glad because I was enjoying watching them eat my food. I'm so happy that Jin gave me a chance to cook for us. He would not let me last time I stayed over.

"Hyung? Are you not going to eat?" Jungkook shyly asked me.

I made eye contact with him. I didn't notice he was blushing until his eyes looked somewhere else. Why am I making these boys blush today?

"Uhh.. I was watching my favourite people eat my food that I cooked. Thank you for letting me cook Jin." I said, now digging in to my breakfast. Jin rubbed my arm slowly.

"No problem love. Anyways. I got something planned for us three later. Hopefully you will enjoy it." Jin said. He looked excited.

"What is it Hyung?" I asked.

"We are going bowling! This one is special and we get food and drink. So we can enjoy ourselves together. How about that?" Jin was looking at me and then at Jungkook for reactions. A smile appeared on my face as I loved the idea.

"That's a great idea babe. Our first date together." I proudly said. let's hope my bowling skills is good as my cooking.

"Umm.. W-what is bowling?" I heard Jungkook asked. I widen my eyes at him then I and quickly turned to him.

"You've never heard of bowling or played it before?" I was really surprised. It made me think, he was an innocent prisoner in his own home.

He shook his head to say no. "...Not really. Is it fun?" The boy asked.

All of a sudden Jin's phone started ringing. Jin excused himself.

"I think you will like it. It is a fun game for any age really. I will show you what to do when we get there. You will love it." I was making sure he understood that bowling is fun and not bad.

After a few seconds later we heard Jin shouting.

"OH MY GOSH! TAEHYUNG!" We could hear him from the other room.

Who is Taehyung?

Me and Kookie looked at each other. "Since You have know him, has he ever mention a Taehyung before?" I asked Jungkook, really curious to know.

"No. He has not"

Hmm. interesting....

///////////////////////////////////

END of PART 1