CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Hello friends...
Here I am back with one more update...
Keep scrolling and keep reading but don't forget to like, comment and follow me...

Now start reading...

Both sisters were busy in their talks and scolding, unaware to the fact that two pairs of ears were listening everything that's going on between sisters and looking at each other with some defined or some undefined emotions and tears in their eyes...

RANVIJAY: (with trembling voice) Did you hear that Ishi... she is still taking my side, even after everything that I had done to her...

ISHITA: Yes bhai... I really wonder for how can she support you before Ratika after all that... It is not possible for even me to ever forgive you but still she is asking Ratika to accept you...

RANVIJAY: I can understand princess that you cannot forgive me... even I can not forgive myself... Everytime I saw the ray of innocence in her eyes but still I tormented her just because of misleading and anger...

ISHITA: Misleading... what are you talking about bhaiya??

Before Ranvijay could answer her, the door of the room gets open and Rashi comes out of it...

RASHI: What are you two doing here??

ISHITA: I was just taking bhai towards the terrace garden for some fresh air.

RASHI: Ohh... okk, take some warm clothes with you as it is cold outside...

ISHITA: Ok bhabhi

The entire time Ranvijay had his eyes on her only but she was looking at everywhere leaving him. After suggesting Ishita to carry some warm clothes, she moved towards Rati's room but meets Siddharth in between...

SIDDHARTH: (Looking at Brother-sister duo and than at Rashi) Hey... why are you here at this time??

RASHI: I just went to meet Ratika to make her eat something...

SIDDHARTH: Ohh... so she is fine now??

RASHI: Yes... she is okk and now sleeping...

SIDDHARTH: Great... its been long... come lets go roof to have some our time...

RAAHI: (looking at Ranvijay) I am sorry but I am little tired, I just want to sleep so may be some other time...

SIDDHARTH: It's okk... ( give a kiss on her forehead) Goodnight... ( and leave from there after throwing a glance at Iahita and Ranvijay)

Rashi too moves towards the Rati's room to sleep. Ranvijay was looking at retreating back with a guilt and longliiness but he do understand that she does not want to share the room with him anymore and he cannot force her more...

NEXT MORNING :

Everyone was present in the dining hall for breakfast. Ishita and Rashi with the help of maids were serving the food. Everyone in the hall can see the tension between Ranvijay and Rashi as he was trying to talk to her and she was avoiding him as he is not at all present in the room.

SHILPA: Rashi , Ishita both of you please sit and have your breakfast... others are here to serve...

ISHITA: Ok Mausi maa (and sits beside Ranvijay whereas Rashi goes and sits beside Ratika)

SHILPA: I know you (addressing Rati) must be hating me right now for stopping you from leaving India. But believe me I don't have any wrong intentions behind it.

RATI: What are you saying didi... as if I don't know you... I spent my entire childhood with you so how can I misunderstand you??

SHILPA: I don't know Rati what to say... you were there for Naina even in last moment and left immediately after Ratika was born but in these years you never tried to contact us. I and Jai tried to find you a lot but you both just disappeared like anything...

RATI: I am sorry didi... but when we came to India that time, Sanjay's family tried to contact us as they wanted him to stay back with them. But, Sanjay was never able to digest the fact that they supported Rajesh and Vijay over Naina's sufferings. He hated them all till his last breathe. He blamed himself for Naina's sufferings.

SHILPA: But why?? How come he thought himself responsible for all that?

RATI: (Sobbing) He always said that... it was he who introduced her to that monster... if he had not invited us for Rajesh's wedding, Naina would had been saved...

SHILPA: How could he was always so stupid like this??

RATI: I tried to make him understand so many times that he is not responsible for all that but he never listened to me...

SHILPA: Hmm... but why did you change your address after going back from here??

RATI: After we left from there, Vijay came to meet us. He knew that we were with Naina when she died and wanted to know about Ranvijay and Ishita. He wanted to have the custody of them.

SHILPA: What??? He approached you... but he was shot dead in police encounter than how could he met you??

RATI: No... he was not dead, he faked his death just like earlier he did for Naina and left India with new name and identity...

RANVIJAY: What he is still alive???

RATI: I don't know about now... but yes he came to meet us when Ratika was 6. He even threatened us that he will kidnap her and sale her to some brothel, if we do not tell him about Ranvijay and his sister... he had the support of some mafia as well as corrupt officers. Not finding any other option we flee from there and got settled in another country. Since than we are living low profile and preferred to work with small hospitals in countryside and keep on changing places after every few years...

SHILPA: (Trembling with anger) That bloody mo**n!!! But why didn't you contacted us?? We could have helped you...

RATI: We don't want to take any chance as Sanjay had some reasons to believe that his family was also supporting Vijay...

SHILPA: What but why??

RATI: Because they blamed me for manipulating Sanjay against his family to support my best friend and so they wanted him to divorce me and go back to them... so we never wanted to take any chance of making a call to you as it may invite problems for you and Jai jiju too along with Naina's kids...

ISHITA: But you suffered a long just to protect us from devils of the world!!!

RATI: Though I met you just once before... but that doesn't mean that I do not care for you two... you both are equally important for me as Ratika, as you both are blood and flesh of my Naina too...

Suddenly they heard a thump sound of someone's falling down on land. Their eyes moved towards Ranvijay who was lying on the ground and trying to crawl towards Rati. Seeing this Shilpa runs to him.

SHILPA: Ranvijay... what happened??? Are you fine???

Without paying any attention to her words he continued to crawl towards Rati. Reaching her ... he kept his head of her feet and beg for forgiveness...

RANVIJAY: I am sorry... I am sorry Rati Maa... I am sorry... I cursed you... said so many abusive words for you... I tormented Rashi just to punish you and Sanjay Uncle... I even cursed his demised soul but there... you were always fighting for our safety... you lost your everything... your dreams... a comfortable life and even sacrificed your right to give birth to your own child for us and I... I am the biggest sinner in this world... please beat me... punish me... put me behind bars or even better kill me but please forgive... I would not be able to live with all this... please... please forgive me...

Everyone had the tears in their eyes seeing the scene before them. Even the house workers and stone hearted bodyguards and assistants who csme for some work there, were embellished seeing their stone hearted boss seeking for forgiveness like a helpless beggar on the road...

AUTHOR NOTE:
So more secrets are revealed and still more to come...
So How was the chapter??
How was the twist of Vijay being alive??
Come on friends don't be a silent reader and do comment and vote before leaving...
Love you all
Your Author