Nothing In Any World

The Avatar sat down, his wife was sitting with him. He looked at her, "You okay, Sweetie?" She asked, he nodded. He then kissed her forehead, of course...She sighed slightly, then sat down again. "Sweetie?" She queried, he nodded.

"Yes, Sweetie? Are you okay?" He asked, he sighed.

"No, no I'm not. All you care about right now is having air benders, it's not fair. We already have two children-" He interrupted her, by placing his finger on her lips. She sighed, furious.

"Listen, you don't understand. Do you?" She, without words, forcefully nodded. "Exactly." He said, she put her hands on her hips.

"You don't even love me anymore or find me beautiful anymore, do you?" She questioned, he looked at her.

"Sweetie, of course I do." He told her, she looked at him.

"Then why don't you say it? For six years, you did. Then, you stopped. You even stopped telling me you love me, almost a fortnight ago." She cried, he made her look up.

"Sweetie, I thought you already knew that. Of course I love you, you're my forever girl... And you are so beautiful, I love you I promise." He kissed her, she gave it back.

"How beautiful?" She jokingly pleaded, fakely pouting slightly.

"Nothing in any world, Spirit or Human, matches your beauty. Whether it be spirit, animal or human. Out of all of my 181 lives, I promise." He smiled, she gushed at his saying.

"I love you, Sweetie." She told him, his lips almost met hers.

"I love you too, Sweetie." He made their lips meet, she gave it back...