MOTHER'S LOVE

Devika,valandhara,subhadra,karenumati and vijaya were sitting near river of hastinapur.They felt some negative vibes.devika said"we should go I am not feeling well here".valandhara said"I too".Other princess nodded as they were going on their chariot five man came on horse seeing them charioter stopped.Charioter bowed down in front of them.Princess got off of their chariot.They were not good and they were feeling negative vibes from them."I am duryodhan"said one of them and then he continued "they are my brothers dussasan and vikarana,They are my friends jarasandh and jayadratha".devika knewed them well but she joined her hands and then she said"pranipat Rajkumar".seeing her jarasandh knew she was devika.All princess said pranipat."you are grown so beautiful"said jatadratha.valandhara said"yes,I think that you are grown more evil"."dussasan said"don't dare kashi kumari"."don't dare to frighten my sakhi"said bheem.yes bheem and other pandavs came from back."see your sakha will save you from us"said vikarna.karenumati said"Rajkumar don't say them anything".vijaya said"yes live in your limit"."shut up you all"said arjun.Then dussasan said"Arjun don't say nothing they are so beautiful and they are in our kingdom and every beautiful thing belong to us"and laughed.Bheem said"I will not leave you dussasan to say anything to my sakhi and sister"and came near him"leave him brathashree"said his sister.
"yes sakha"said vala.he calmed himself then rajkumari went on their chariout and leaved from there.soon they camed to hastinapur's palace devika was

(devika's room)
devika and her sakhi means princess were very hurt by word of dussasan the wordso ranged in their ears and the tears in their eyes made them more weak.
pandavas said to their mata what dussasan said.she was too disappointed.she came with pandavas in devika's chamber  because all were there.kunti said"putriyon"hearing her voice all wiped their tears and smiled and said"rajmata you here"."should I go?"asked mata kunti."no rajmata"said rajkumaris.
"what happened to you all were is that smile?"asked kunti.All princess smiled fakely."don't you trust me?"asked kunti.Their eyes filled with tears and then they hugged her and said" sorry
mata That dusassan thinks that we are beautiful toys" kunti said"and you hear it".they bowed down.
pandavas said"yes They not said nothing".They turned back and saw pandavas were staring them from back .kunti said"Did my sons ever said words like that".they all nodded in no.kunti then said "do you belive in them".They smiled and said"yes more than anyone.And then their mood became good

I LOVE MY MOM DO YOU THEN PLZZ COMMENT AND VOTES......
I UPDATED BECAUSE I MISSED YOU ALL AND I STUDIED AT MORNING TO STAY FREE IN EVENING......