A Hundred Sleepless Nights

"Hey I remember that. We ended up making a small and adorable turtle." Tony happily moaned as I began braiding my blonde hair. "Tony babe I honesty never felt this happy in my entire life." I told him as I began dosing off. "I love you miss turtle lady!" He whispered in my ear. "I love you too mister turtle man." I told him as kissed his cheek. Then we began to fall asleep. We were both in a deep slumber when we heard crying from Mari's room. "I'll get her. Be right back." I heard Tony whisper-yell. I went back to sleep. Two minutes later I heard her cries in the same room as me. "For how many minutes does her bottle go in the microwave?" He asked innocently enough to make me melt. "Her bottle goes in for 30 seconds." I told him as he handed me the baby. "Hello baby turtle its me mama turtle and you need to stay asleep so I can play with you tomorrow." I told her as I got up from the bed. I walked into her room and Tony was freaking out because we weren't there. I locked the door behind me and I sat down on the rocking chair. "It's amazing how tiny you are Mari. I really love you." I told her as I began rocking her.  She yawned as I stood up with her in my arms. I opened the door with Mari in my arms. "Miss lady and miss baby lady!" He yawned as he handed me the bottle. "Hey babe." I giggled as I walked away from him. I went to the living room and laid down on the couch. "Wait for me ladies!" He spoke as I checked the temperature. I began bottle feeding her as Tony sat next to me. "Babe imma use you as a ginormus teddy bear. I love you!" I heard Tony tell me as he took her from my arms. "No Tony. If you do that I'll lick your face. Do you want that Turtle?" I told him as his eyes got really wide. "Not if I do anything about it!" He giggled as Mari began cooing. Tony got startled as yoda began wagging his tail. I petted him as Tony said "remember our first date?". "Yeah it was beyond adorable how shy you were."