14

Kirishima and and I worked on the punching bag again the next day. Uraraka joined us, but Bakugo didn't.

I still don't know why he's being so cold. I don't know what I did wrong.

Lately, going to the tea shop a couple blocks away from UA has been calming for me. I go at least twice a day, it makes for a nice walk.

After leaving training, I took a break at the tea shop, and even took two small drinks back for Uraraka and Kiri.

After basically training and taking 20-minute breaks every hour, the day ended. I didn't see Bakugo nearly the whole day, except for when I visited Denki before going to bed.

"Hey Mimi." Denki greeted me, sitting on the foot of the bed next to Bakugo, who didn't care to lift his head to look at me.

"Hey guys, can I stay for a bit?" I sat on the bed between the two boys.

"You wanna play?" Denki offered, handing me the controller. They were in the middle of a split-screen match. Bakugo continued playing, not paying any attention to me.

"No, it's fine. Finish your game." I declined, shaking my head.

"No, play against Bakugo. I'm curious now." He smirked, forcing the controller into my hand.

He leaned back, his hand on his chin.

"Curious about what, dunce-face?" Bakugo growled beside me, side-eyeing Denki.

"Who wins. What else?" He chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay, let's go then." I smiled, my competitive spirit coming out. There is no way Bakugo is beating me at this.

"Lets go, first-aid." He replied confidently. A smile grew on my face once I recognized his playful attitude. It's refreshing after the weekend-long anger spree I endured .

I love when he challenges me, it's fun to prove him wrong. He has a big ego, more fun to break.

The game restarted, both of us spawning with full points. I bit my lip, focusing on my side of the screen. I just need to defeat him 3 times and I'll win.

I glanced at him for a moment, he licked his lips, his eyes squinting at the screen.

My quick glance turned to a side-stare. As he collected resources to fight me with in the game, he played with his bottom lip, biting it and running his tongue over it.

God, he's attractive; my inner voice reminded me. I know he is.

I shook my head, turning my attention back to the game.

After wandering around the game's settings looking for weapons and things to pick up, shots were fired.

"What?" I hissed, gripping the controller to quickly recover from my damage.

Our game went on, lasting a while. He ended up winning; of course. He plays this stupid game every other day with Denki.

"Come back when you're actually good." He scoffed, boasting his victory.

"This isn't over." I glared at him, his red eyes glistening because of the TV screen reflection.

"Yeah it is." He surmised, a cocky smirk on his face. The same one he had when he beat me during the test.

 The same one he had when he beat me during the test