Chapter 8 - Old Friend

Shinra's POV
It's been a month since me and Tamaki started dating. This past month is really great cuz' I've more friends now. But yhis month is more better. It's because Tamaki's birthday is on February which is this month. Me, Arthur and Iris planned to take her to a trip on her birthday. "Hey Iris, can you ask Tamaki if there's somewhere she wanna go?" Iris nodded.

Her birthday is 22nd February which is two days from now. Suddenly, my phone's ringing and I picked it up. "Hey Shinra. Tamaki said that she wish to spend a day at your houses on her birthday." said Iris. "Oh is that all she want? Then okay I guess. She can come." Then I hang up. 'What does she want? Is she serious? She lose her v-card. Or maybe that's what she wanted?.' I thought to myself. Then I texted Tamaki to ask if she really wants to come over since she doesn't have a chance to.

Shinra: Hey. Do you really want to come over?
Tamaki is online.
Tamaki: Yeah, I'm serious since you always come to my house so I also wants to come over your's.
Shinra: Well okay. I don't mind.
Tamaki: Okay. Goodnight, my love
Tamaki is offline.

'Oh she really wants to come over. It's two days from now. We will sleep in the same bed?! No, no, no. I will sleep on the floor so she can take the bed.' I thought. I was so nervous that my own girlfriend is coming over. Is master gonna allow her to come? I better ask him now.

3rd Person's POV
Shinra goes to the training hall to see if Benimaru is there. "Yes Shinra. What do you need?" Benimaru said while eating a rice cake. "Oh umm.... I want to ask. Can my girlfriend sleep here one night on her birthday?" asked Shinra. Benimaru seems suprised and laughed. "You can, Shinra. But make sure, don't be loud and use a protection. If you don't have, feel free to tell me, okay?" Benimaru said and continued laughing. "Thank you, master! I really appreciate it."

Then Shinra went to his brother room. Arthur was also there. "Hey you guys. What are talking about?" asked Shinra. "Oh we just talking about Sho's girl. Come join us." said Arhtur. "So what about you girl, Sho? Don't tell me you already kissed her?" asked Shinra. Sho was blushing after his brother asked about kissing. "No, it's not that! It's was about some boys were trying to get her. I was jealous a bit so I went up to them and saying that this is my girlfriend. The boys ran away as soon as I said that. I don't why they ran away?" said Sho who was bravely encountered some boys to try his girl.

Timeskip to tommorow

Sir Obi's POV
I'm on my way to meet my old friend. He said that he want to discuss about something. I don't what's this all about but he said this thing was connected to one of my students.

Then I arrived at the cafe that we planned to meet up at. I saw him and greet him. "Hey Joe! How long has it been already, huh?" That is my friend, Joe was his nickname cuz' he is in military special force so he can't tell his name to outside world. "Hey Obi... You also don't change a bit. Always had that high-spirit personality."

We talked about how we have been doing now, but it's time for the real thing. "So, what's this about my student?" I asked him. "Oh yeah! You remember when I told you about one student that you have to take care of? It was about him." And we continued to talked about that student, Shinra Kusakabe.

Shinra's POV
"Hey Master! Are we gonna do sparring or not? It's been a long time since we compete our strenght, right?" I said to master who was warming up a bit. "Yeah Shinra. It's been a while since I kicked your ass." He laughed and we were getting on our stance. Arthur and Sho just watching us since it will be an epic spar. "Ready, go!" said Arthur.

Me and master start to fight. We close up our distance and start exchanging blows. It was true that only Master Benimaru and Mister Burns can hurt me. They were just too strong but I can keep up with them. I was about to do roundhouse kick but master blocked it and give me a punch at the stomach. It was really painful. But I endure it and continue to strike him.

But it was a failure. Master dodged my attack and upperkick me. I was sent flying upwards and he jumped to beside me. "Axe Kick!" he kicked me down to the ground. It was so painful. "Haha.. that was quiet crazy, Shinra. You have improved a lot. If I didn't dodge your attack earlier, maybe I would have lose. Anyway, good fight we have there." Master said to me. "Yeah that was a good fight." Then we wrap up the session and training as usual.

Then the door bell ring. 'Who was that? Maybe it was Sho's girlfriend.' I thought and continue to training.

Benimaru's POV
I opened there and sees Obi is here. "Hey Obi, what you up to? Come in." I invited him and he sat down on the couch. I went to the kitchen and make some tea. Then I brought it to him. "So, what's the problem?" I asked him.

"You know, I met with Joe just now. He said that to tell you that if Shinra has graduated, can you ask him if he wants to join the military. Since we know that Shinra's superhuman strenght was related to his. So he do like to have him in the military." explained Obi about our old friend wants to recruit my student to the military. "I don't mind but what if Shinra don't want to." I asked Obi.

"No, I do like to join the military, master!"