Chapter 10 - Shinra and Tamaki

[WARNING!] This chapter contains smut, lemon. If you not comfortable with this chapter, please skip.

Shinra's POV
"Wh-What? Don't.. anymore... please..." I couldn't straight up myself cuz' Tamaki keep touching and rubbing my body. It's keep feel tingling making my member to erect. "P-Please, Tamaki. I-If we gonna do it, l-let us cover ou-ourself with blanket. I-I don't you t-to see it." I told her straight forward and she stopped. "Okay then." She then take the blanket and cover us. Then she take off her panties and bra. She also take care of my pants to. After finish solving that, we looked each other in the eye. She leaned in and kiss me. But it feel really good that I can't hold myself now since we gonna do it.

I pushed her down to the side and now, I'm on the top. I could feel my member is touching her thigh. She moan a bit. "Why are you now on top?" she asked me while looking away. I saw her blushing making me more excited. "H-Hey. C-Can I t-touch down t-there?" she asked my permission. 'Oh no! She's so cute right now! Thank god for giving me this lady!' "Ehem! Yeah sure you can." I gave her permission. By the time she touched my member, it already feel like I'm in heaven. "I-It's b-big and r-rock h-hard. I-It's going in-inside me l-later? It's t-too big and h-hard, S-Shinra. Y-You know, th-this is gonna be a-all night h-heaven. B-Be pr-prepared, o-okay?"

Then she continued to touch my member. It qfelt really good. But then, I put my hand on her private part. 'It's shaved?! Oh no! I'm also shaved and she also... doesn't that gonna make noise?' I thought while slid down one of my finger in her private place. She moan almost loudly. "Wow.. you already this wet. You kinda pervert, aren't you?" Then I kissed her while continue to fingering her. She moans a bit. That moan sound making me more horny than ever. "I'm going to put it in. I'll be gentle so you have to hold your moan if you don't want to get caught." I whispered to her. Then I want to put on the condom but she stopped me. "S-Since this i-is our first t-time, c-can we d-do it w-without it?" She asked me and I don't want to waste more time anymore. I pushed her back down.

"Tell me if it's hurt. We can stop if we want." Tamaki shooked her head. "N-No, I want t-to." It's making me blushed seeing this embarassed side of her. "T-Then, I'm going in." I placed it on the entrance making she moaned a bit. Then I pushed a bit slowly inside but she can't hold it anymore. She moaned loudly like the whole house can heard it. But nobody came so it's okay.

Tamaki's POV
'Oh no! It's going in! I'm about to be one with Shinra! HNGH! Even it's only on tge entrance, I can feel that it's too big.' But then Shinra pushed a bit inside. 'Oh no! It's too big! Too big! Nooo!' I can't hold it anymore so I moaned out loudly. I cried a bit cuz' it's hurt but felt too good. I don't want it to stop. "Tamaki! You're crying! We gonna stop here, right now! I know from the start you can't take it!" Shinra really don't want me to get hurt. "N-No! Please continue!" Shinra looked me in the eye. "O-Okay then. Here I go." He continued to pushed it inside.

I pulled his neck and kiss him to cover my moan. He kiss me back and continue pushing. Then we pulled out and panting. Now it's all inside me now. "My pussy is now full of you, my love. " He blushed madly. "Do you always like to talk dirty?" He's cute. "Thank you for taking my virginity. Now let's continue, shall we?" He smiled and go back and thrust in hardly. "AAHH! It's good, Shinra! Please! More! More!" I talked dirty to him making him more hungry of my body. He continu to thrust back and forth. I moaned out quietly. It feels like it's getting bigger than before. "HNGH! ANHH! Yes, yes! I love it! I love you, Shinra! Do you love my pussy?" I can't stop moaning cuz' he started to moved a bit faster. "Stop talk dirty to me. You making me feel embarass." He's so cute when he embarassed.

Then, I feel like something is coming. "Oh no, Tamaki. I'm about to cum." he said. I gripped him tightly with my leg, not letting him go. "Me too! Cum! Cum inside me, my love! Please cum inside! It's my safe day! Fill me up! Quick!" I feel more close to cum. "I'm cumming!!!" I came first before him. That was my first time sex, first time orgasm. Two in one. He fell on top of me and start panting. "I love you, Shinra." I said to him. "I love you too, Tamaki." And we kissed.

3rd Person's POV
After 1 minutes kissing, Tamaki pushed Shinra down and she giggled. "Now, it's me who lead this round." He suprised after hearing that Tamaki want to do it again and making his member to erect. "Oh! Looks like this big boy is ready. Then let's start, shall we?" Tamaki holding his dick and placed it at her pussy. But then Shinra pulled her hand. "Wait! This time, let's use protection." She smiled and take a piece of it and pu it on his big dick. "Then shall we?" Shinra gulped and nodded. Then Tamaki thrust in making her moaned. "ANHH! Even it's just a minute after we doing it, you still big and strong, huh?" Then she continued to play.

This is making Shinra can't hold it in anymore. He pushed her down and started to move aggresively. She continued to moaned loudly. And somthing came to Tamaki's mind. It was something that she learned from a book she bought on her 1st year. It was about sex position. Then she grabbed his hand and placed it on her boobs. "Play with it." He gulped and started to play with it. "You have a nice breast, Tamaki." 'He is so innocent.' she thought. "Why are you so innocent, darling?" It making Shinra confused but continued to thrust her.

He moved it faster than before but suddenly, Tamaki moaned loudly. She came really quick this time. Then they continue. "I'm close! Are you?!" she asked him cuz' she want to cum together. "Yeah me too! I'm cummingg!!" They came together and that was their second heavenly time. "That was intense. My second orgasm after once. Can we go again?" Shinra looked at her suprised. "No, please. I'm tired already. Let's just sleep." But then Tamaki moved on top.

"No! Tonight, I'm going to suck you dry! I want you to fuck me until I can't walk. Look, your 'little brother' is also want to. Now let's get started, baby!" "No!!" And then they have sex countless times until 4 in the morning. They were tired of their activity. "Where did you learn all this?" He asked her. She giggled. "I have a book that I bought last two years. It's about sex. So that's why I'm good on bed. You maybe great at the battlefield but you can never defeat me in bed." They laughed each other.

"I really grateful that I saved you that day. You changed my life. I don't what can I give you to thank. I promise I will be a good boyfriend to you. I promise I will protect you. That's why I love you, Tamaki." he said that making Tamaki stiffened. "I love you too, Shinra. Can we go another round? I'm turned on already." she asked him for another round. He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "That's enough for today. Let's sleep, okay?" She nodded.

"No worries. I will drain you again next time. Goodnight." They laughed and they fell asleep while cuddling.