Chapter: 15 The answer is... (part 2)

LIV POV

After I hung out with José and Sophia the three of us had to head to ballet class. But after the lesson had finished Grandma Carol sent me a text to wait at the studio because she said my parents wanted to tell me urgent news. "Are you okay, Liv?" Diana, ( who i was told was the studio manager) asked in a thick Russian accent. "Yep fine , I've just got to stay here for a little while until my  parents arrive" I smiled weakly. "Okay, lock up for me when you leave darling okay?, remeber where I told you it was okay?" She grinned leaving, referring to the apparent 'key to the studio' I keep on being told I posses like I don't have any key tf!? "Look she means lock the door with this key" Sophia laughed  delving into my bag and showing a key on a keyring( that l i didnt even know i had, lawd knows why i have a key to the studio) knowing I had no idea what Diana was saying about the key. "Thanks" I giggled back. "So what do you think they're going to tell you?" José asked after a while. "I don't know" I sighed "I know its about whether I can stay with them or not, but I'm scared to know the answer" I finished biting my lip worriedly. Phia's phone buzzed frantically and I looked over at it before speaking "Phia, Josè I think your mom wants you home now" I laughed. "Okay, we best catch get into our car then" she smiled. "Bye babe, call us" Josè said hugging me. I waved back and smiled as they left. I sat by myself until I heard footsteps towards the room and I looked down worriedly and played with the hem of my tutu until they stopped. "Liv." I looked up and saw Mom and Dad smiling. "Yes." She said. "What!?" I asked confused. "They said yes." She smiled. Happiness took over my body and I jumped into Mom and Dads arms crying. "I can't believe I get to stay with you guys" I sniffed happily in a tiny voice. "Me neither" Dad smiled kissing my forehead.

Nicki POV
earlier \\

"So its a yes?"  I asked in reply to the social workers words. She nodded slowly "Oh my god, thank you so much" I said hugging the social worker. "We really owe it to you" Safaree smiled . She got us to sign some papers before turning on her heel to leave. "Oh and Miss Maraj and Mr Samuels?" she said asked. "You might want to get rid of the smell of sex before you bring the teenager home". She stated leaving the house. Safaree and I looked at each other shocked as she drove away before bursting out laughing. Safaree picked me up and span me around before I pecked his lips. "Let's go get out baby girl" he smiled.

LIV POV

I stood at the doorway of Grandma Carols house, suitcases in tow. "We'll see you soon baby okay?" Gramdma carol smiled. Caiah gave me a salute "it will be lonely without your annoying self as much as I hate to say it" he grinned as I rolled my eyes,and laughed. I turned back around lip wobbling and dropped my suitcases to hug Grandma "thanks for letting me stay" I whispered as she kissed my cheek. Mom Dad and I bundled into the car and waved as we drove off, I am happy I'm living with mom and Dad but I'm not really as happy and excited about it as I thought. Everyone was silent for the rest of the ride back home. We slowed down near a gate guarded house, Mom got out a remote from her purse and pressed a button on it and the gate began to open. We drive in the gate closing behind us and the car stopped as we entered the garage. Dad unlocked the door so I could enter the house and I walked In. "Liv baby do you want me to show you around?" Mom asked. "No thanks mom, I'm tired so I'll probably find my room and go to bed for the night." I said trying to hide my sadness. I looked around the house before going up into what I think was the attic and assuming it was my bedroom from the decoration. "Home sweet home" I sighed as I flopped on my bed and began to dream about the Unknown.