Chapter 7: Aftermath.

SHERIKA POV

After Liv's very cryptic phone call I got into my car and drove to Nika's house ASAP. I was going to visit tomorrow but today is clearly urgent. Thembi, TT,Candi and Iesha were out of town so I didn't bother calling them to see of they were with nic or Liv.Liv usually sounded so bubbly and excited on the phone but just now she was so distant and sad sounding.

I knocked on the door to Nic's house to find that there was no answer, I began to get worried, I know things have been tough with Nic and Safaree lately and Ive not heard from her since our dinner a couple of days ago and even then she seemed not herself. . I then got a key from my pocket and unlocked the door (we all have keys to each others houses). I saw what must of been about 5 empty pill bottles scattered across the floor I picked them up and looked at them my heart skipping a beat. I then looked around for Nic "Nicki?" I called. "Safaree? Liv? come back please I need you both" I heard nic sob upstairs. Quietly I walked upstairs following the smell of alchohol and weed until I saw Nic curled up in a ball on her bed. "Nicki?" I whispered quietly surprised to see her like this. "Sherika?" She said looking up her eyes red and puffy, she looked so broken and fragile. "Sherika!" She cried throwing herself onto me sobbing uncontrollably "its been so terrible, I've been such a bitch" she said. "Aww babe, don't call yourself that tell me what's happened" I said tearing up. "Since me and Safaree had our last argument I haven't really spoken to him other than talking to him on twitter and we argued more on there and Liv had to break up our twitter fight, LIV!" She cried. "And I've been so horrible to Liv and I told her to leave and I don't where she's gone!" She said shaking. "Nic take a deep breath okay?". She nodded exhaling sharply slowly her breathing slowed and she was calm. "Nic I'll sort this out for you and I'll find out where she is and bring her back". "What is she doesn't want to be found?" Nicki said tearing up more. "Of course she does why?" I asked her. She shrugged sadly before dismissing it. "Well Nic I'm so sorry but I've got to go now" I frowned "I'll see it I can stay for a but longer let me ask my boss to change my work times" I said getting out my phone. "No its fine go" Nic said "I'll be fine just call meek over" she said sobbing slightly. "No Nic i-" "I'll be fine" she interrupted with a weary smile and I called meek over before calling everyone to ask if they'd seen Liv, unsurprisingly noone knew. "No ones seen her I'm afraid Nic" I frowned. "This is all my fault" she said. "No nic, OK? Its not". I hugged her before,leaving.

NICKI POV.

I asked sherika to invite Meek over because I was feeling lonely and needed someone to talk to. I sat up on my bee before someone covered my eyes "guess who?" A familiar voice called. "Meek!" I said turning around and kissing him tear falling from my face. "Its been so terrible I've-" he interrupted me by kissing me. "Meek not now, Liv, she is missing and we need to fin-" "Well talk about that later?" "Dry your tears OK?" He said whiping them away from my face before putting his hand down my pants and kissing me again making me moan. I gave up and let him do what he wanted.

SAFAREE POV

after Sherika called me telling me Liv was missing I immeadiatley got out into my car and began to search for her, hours and hours later I still couldn't find her and I sat down and out my head into to my hands. Lord please bring my baby girl back.

NO ONE POV

*AT THE PARK THE NEXT DAY*

As daylight approached slowly the park slowly regained all of its essence and life. The birds chirped signalling a new day and the park was no longer empty and was occupied by 5 people at the moment (which was reasonable at 6am) a couple in their early twenties strolled by the riverside hand in hand. "Babe is that a body there?" The woman asked worriedly pointing to an indistinct bulge near the water . "Your probably just seeing things" he said kissing her on the cheek. Nevertheless they ventured closer and to their surprise they were face to face with a lifeless ,little girl lying on the floor, her head covered in bruises and face covered in blood. "Okay call 911 right now, her pulse is really really slow" the woman yelled panicking. "Are you sure she's alive?" The Man panicked dialling on his phone. "Just" The Woman nodded hastily as he spoke to the emergency services.

//SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT ITS JUST I WANTED TO QUCKLY PUBLISH SOMETHING SO YOU GUYS DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT AS LONG :(((( XXX