Chapter 1:

I stood around the fire slowly watching it grow bigger and bigger. The embers flowed around me while the black smoke almost suffocated me. I watched everyone around me laugh and be filled with joy and happiness.

Whereas I stood there miserable. Dreading each and every second that goes by. This is supposed to be a happy day, a day to celebrate the life of my mother. Everyone here loved her, she was an amazingly brave and bad ass women who didn't take crap from anyone, but she was the smartest, kindest, and the most loving person I've known.

Each year on her birthday we would all get together drink, get high and talk around a bonfire. Don't get me wrong I love everyone here. They're my family and they will always be my family.

I mean It's not like she died recently. My mum's been dead for seven years now, since I was fourteen years old. Losing a parent is the worth thing the world to happen to anyone. It's worse when you're a kid but luckily, I wasn't alone.

After she died, I was raised by my stepfather Dylan King. To everyone else he was a dangerous, evil, criminal who has no right to raise a child, but to me he was a loving, kind, man who would do anything for me.

He's been there for me when no one else was, he held me when I cried, he whipped away my tears, he threated my first boyfriend, he taught me everything but most importantly he treated like his own daughter. He calls me his daughter and I call him my father, but he isn't my bio-dad.

However, every day I wonder what my life would be if I was to live my birth father. I don't know much about him, but I do know his life is the complete opposite of mines. He's a mega rich man who owes a massive house in Blackburn, California, in between King Canyon National Park and Death Valley National Park with his three kids and wife. He has dinner parties and goes to black ties events.

As for me I'm Dylan Kings daughter, the daughter of the leader of one of the most notorious and dangerous biker gang in America. Hells Angles. A biker gang that commits a litany of crimes from smoking weed, to dealing drugs, to trafficking stolen goods, gunrunning, extortion, and illegal fight clubs and street racing.

They live two completely different lives. Crazy right. My mum Lilly King, Dylan and my bio-dad Ethan Clark were all friends in elementary and high school. Then my mum and Dylan stayed in Texas after high school. They got together when my mum was seven months pregnant with me, they got married when I was four and they've been happy ever since.

As for Ethen he left high school when he was sixteen and joined the army. He got injured on the job when he twenty. IED attack. So, he moved to California and started his security firm with his army friend John Turner.

When Ethan moved to California, he meet Victoria Ruby Scott. They meet in a bar, then started sleeping together but they weren't dating. Then when he was twenty-three years old Victoria feel pregnant with Twins Ava and Finn

Then a few months later. Twenty-one years ago, Ethan came back to Houston for his mother's funeral and ended up sleeping with my mother and she ended up pregnant. With me.

Ethen didn't know about the pregnancy, so he headed back to California and started officially dating Victoria then two years later they got married. Six months after that they feel pregnant with Clara.

Ethan never knew that I existed until I was fourteen. A week before my mum died. Me and my mum were driving home, and we got into a car crash. I needed a blood transfusion, but I was AB- which is really rare. 1 in 167 people. My mother was A+ but my father was AB-, so my mother contacted him, for help.

She told him about me, and he came down to see me, to help me but I didn't want to see him. I didn't want him to be in my life. I had a mother and a father and that's all I needed but then my mother died in surgery.

Ethan didn't have to, but he did. He came to my mother's funeral. He wanted to stay in contact, but I didn't. I was harsh and a bitch I know but I just lost my mother. Dylan A.K.A my stepfather tells me all the time, that I can go and see my father. He doesn't mind. All he wants is for me to happy.