Chapter 4:

Ethan lives in a massive five bed, three-bathroom house, with a large lounge, dining room, kitchen, and conservatory. The house is all white brick, with a large front wooden porch. It has a detached garage and a front garden filled with flowers.

I called Ethan and told him I would arrive at his house at 10:00am on Monday. I pulled up outside the house at 9:45am and sat in the car and waited. I was scared. I didn't want to go in.

Then at 10:20am, a tall man with blue eyes, and short brown hair wearing a black trousers, and a blue shirt with dress shoes on, walked out of the house. He was handsome and smiled at me as to say everything's ok. I sighed and walked of the car and we both slowly walked towards each other.

"Wow. Jamie. You look so much like your mother." He smiled, his voice was deep, and he sounded sincerely happy to see me.

"Thanks. Look. I know this is weird as fuck and I don't know what to say" I sighed.

"I know. I know it's hard to stand here and get to know me. Everyone knows I have another daughter; I don't hide it. Before your mother died, she gave me photos of you, your scan, birth, and each year after that.

Then when she died, Dylan started sending me photos of you each year on your birthday. He loves you, like his own daughter. He's a good man. I know you had a mother and a father, and I was just another man to do. So, I don't blame you for not wanting to see me" He smiled

"I didn't know he did that" I laughed.

"He loves you like his own daughter. So, can I ask why come here know?"

"The past year I've been thinking about it. Seeing what my life would be if you were in it. I know you have a family of your own and I'm not your family, but I'd really like it if we can at least talk and be friends?"

"Jamie, your my daughter. You are my family. Your apart of my family, this family. You can stay here, in our spare bedroom and stay as long as you want, and we can become a family."

"Why are you being so nice?"

"Your my daughter?"

"I told you I wanted nothing to do you with you. My mother refused to tell you I existed. Why are you being so nice? Is your wife ok with this? Your kids? You shouldn't be ok with this? Why are you ok with this?"

"I understand why your mother didn't tell me. After we slept together, I told her how much I didn't want kids. I told her Victoria was pregnant and I wanted nothing to do with them. She knew I didn't want kids. I never did. Then when I came back here, I realised how much I wanted kids but me and your mother never talked again. Last time I saw her she thought I was going to leave my kids. She had no idea, that I'm not a family man until you were fourteen.

I missed twenty-one years of your life Jamie. I want to make up for that time, as best as I can. My wife and kids, they know the truth. They know who you are. They want to meet you. Your my kids half-sister. My wife might be full of joy to see you, but she knows I've always wanted you in my life. Things will be awkward and strange, and you might feel like you don't belong and honestly at first you won't fit in but soon you will."

"Ok. What are they?"

"Ok? They? What are you talking about?"

"You told me the truth and I respect that; look Ethan you don't know me, and I don't know you but If you want us to have a relationship then we need to be honest with each other. So, I need to know what they are? Witch? Werewolf? What?"

"Ha" he smirked "Me, Finn, and Ava are all werewolf's. Clara and Victoria are witches".

"Your friends? Your business partner, and so on?"

"Most of my family, and friends are wither a witch or werewolf, but some are human. Anything else?"

"Ok. Do they know where I came from?"

"What do you mean?"

"Haha" I laughed "I'm a criminal. My mother and stepfather were a part of a biker gang and so am I. I'm an unhinged werewolf, who gets into fights, drinks, take drugs, I'm a criminal. I'm not 'civilized'. I'm not posh, or fancy, I don't wear dresses or go to balls. I love sketchy bars and places, and speck-eases. I never give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I'm not like the people around here. We live completely different lives."

"Jamie. I know that. We all know that. I may have not known all the details, but we all know that you grow in a biker gang, that's no secret. So, do you want to come inside? I can help you with your bags?"

"Thanks, and yeah I'd love to come in."