Chapter 10:

We circled each other, then he stepped before he punched. He throw the first punch, he leaped and tried to punch me, but I blocked it and bitch slapped him. Everyone laughed which pissed him of.

He ran at me, grabbing my waist and punching me in the ribs three, four times, I then elbowed him in the back, he let go then I kicked him in the back. He fell to the floor then stumbled back up. We both ran at each other kicking and punching as we went.

He managed to pin me to the ground, chocking me. I could barely breath, everyone was chanting and screaming. I closed my eyes then pushed my arms up, in between his and push them outwards and headbutted him, then I kicked him in the ribs, wrapped my legs around his neck and flipped over him and pinned him to the ground. Chocking him with my legs, he tried to claw at my, but I didn't let go.

He was almost out of it then I dropped him and claimed on top of him and punched him in the face over and over again, until his face was a bloody mess. The shouted enough, I hit two more times, then got off.

His face was a bloody mess, and I broke a few ribs. He had busted my lip and eye and broken a rib or two. I stood up and everyone was silent for a while then everyone burst into laughter and cheered.

I looked down and the look on Finn and Logan's face was priceless, they were beyond shocked. They were speechless. I walked out of the cage and towards them.

"I think I'm in love with you" Logan smiled.

"Haha" I laughed "I told you, I could take him" I smirked.

"Damn. Alright, you can help me fight" Finn laughed.

"Let's get a drink" I laughed.

I put my arm around Finn's shoulders, and we walked towards the bar and ordered a drink. Then I heard someone shout.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Jamie fucking King" this man shouted as he walked up to me.

"Haha" I laughed as we all turned to face him "Malcom" I laughed as he walked over to me and hugged me.

Malcom was a thirty-years-old man with dark brown eyes and short brown hair with a short beard. He was tall 6ft 2, he was muscly and wearing jeans, trainers and a lose black top.

"Fuck girl, I saw you fight. Well kick that guys ass. You're getting better, but still slow" Malcom laughed.

"Slow?" The guys said at the same time.

"Yeah. You used to move faster than that" He smiled.

"I know, I've been here for two and bit weeks so I'm a little rusty" I smiled.

"Yeah. I heard our angel had flown away. Glad your fell someone safe" he replied.

"Ha. God, enough with the whole angel things. It's old and I'm a grown as women" I smirked.

"Your right sorry. How are you? Really?" He worryingly asked.

"I'm good. My bio-dad, Ethan he's a good man, him and his wife and kids there good, kind people. I'm good. I've just missed this. It's crazy how much you miss it" I replied.

"Good, and I'm surprised you haven't been here sooner, or been at the bigger one?" He asked looking surprised.

"I wanted to keep a low profile. My family, my half-brother. He doesn't know who I am" I said pointing to Finn.

"Why not? If I were you, I'd brag" He smiled.

"That's you. Not me. They know I'm a werewolf, they know I grow up in a gang. They know I'm dangerous".

"But they don't know how dangerous. Do they?" he smiled cutting me of

"No" I laughed

"Well, Finn, right?" Malcom said pointing to him.

"Yeah?" Finn asked.

"Well, your sister is incredible, she can take anyone and when I say anyone, I mean it. She's fast, strong, and dangerous. Hell, she even took me down at one point. Your sis, as an animal. Trust me if you're in any kind of trouble Jamie is the one you want by your side; this girl has fought an alpha and won" Malcom smiled with pride and slight jealously.

"Wow. Really?" Logan asked looking more than impressed.

"He's exaggerating" I laughed.

"Really?" Logan smirked.

"No" I laughed, biting my lip.

All six of us continued to drink and talk for a while, soon a lot of people came round. Some I knew, some Finn and Logan knew. The night was amazing, it made me feel at home. I wasn't home sick at all.

We didn't get home until two in the morning,both me and Finn quietly stumbled in and up to our rooms. We weren't thatdrunk.